GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get a feel on how much my turbo kit is worth, or how much I can get for it.

HKS Racing manifold with screamer pipe, Progate 50mm or 60mm (cant remember which) wastegate, Garret T04Z turbo, intercooler pipe and the inlet pipe and filter. All the metalwork including the turbo is highly polished. The complete kit has done about 1200 miles. Its on my R33 GTR, RB30/26 and producing 740 bhp at the fly. Everything was supplied by RIP's and is as new, apart from the 1200 miles useage its had. Want to move on to a bigger turbo, so how much can I get for this lot.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Well u know its done 1200 miles id say its cant be worth any more than 100 quid tell you what ill do you a favour an take it off your hands :D

Seriously tho not sure what its worth mate but when you get a price can you pm it me as might be interested:thumbsup:

Cheers Dave

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Sorry but its not ebay, forum rules state you need to state the price you want.

Im in the process of buying a T51R KAI BB, HKS manifold thats freshly ceramic coated, down pipe ceramic coated, External wastegate, all oil lines and heat shields. inlet pipe and boost pipe and the original HKS "Y" pipe for 2k :thumbsup::squintdan

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I think it cost him 5k so its not about giving it away for nothing!!

Rob

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
what ive heard is that GTSS turbos are all the rage now so you should swap your bits for mine! :p

what are you going to sell with the turbo? everything? or are you going to keep some bits for the new turbo?

i reckon 2k in the current market is a fair enough estimate. i know it is low compared to what you paid but there are a few bit singles around for sale atm and even they dont seem to be selling.

but youre not exactly in a rush so im sure the right person will come along with the right money! if i had it id have it straight off your hands (and pinch your engine with it too! :D )

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
O.K, for the whole kit £2500 takes it. Thats everything, manifold, wastegate, inlet pipe and filter, intercooler pipe and the oil and water lines. Just bolt it on and go and play.
G04tee go for it, its just what you need, you know it makes sense.
I'll throw in the restrictors if you need them aswell.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also have a complete kit of Garrett GT3071R twins, with top mount Rip's custom manifold.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
What are you going to put on it this time Pupsi?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts