GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I am now about to say farewell to my beloved T78 Whole Kit due to my empty pocket. I am kinda very short in cash (I invested $20,000 in my friend's business which went to bankrupt :bawling:)

Anyway, here is list of the items I would like to sell.

1. T78 Turbo Kit: details and conditons are as seen on pics. (for more details or bigger pics plz drop me a pm)

Price: 1165 Euro Plus Shipping
(I expect it to be around about 750 U.S. dollars to most of the destination in Europe, but we have to check on this later)

2. F Con V-Pro Ver 3.1 : I think I listed this item earlier with HKS cams

(Cams are sold to Rasse from Finland, cheers mate, your babes now on its way to Scandinavia!!) but listed it as wrong version.

It's not 3.0 but found out that the Version is 3.1 which is a big difference due to its program up-grade capability.

PRICE: 585 EURO plus shipping If you want R32 Harness Extra 59 Euro is needed

3. Greddy Suction Pipes. (without K& Filters) Any offer welcomed (Can I do that? if not allowed, I will state the price)

NB. Red Circle around the intake pipes on the first pic meant to indicate that those are not included.. I am real bad at drawing things. lol

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Now the Full kit Includes:

1 x Trust GReddy T77 33D Turbo external housing (attached)

1 x Trust GReddy External Wastegate setup Manifold

1 x Trust GReddy External Wastegate

1 x Trust 2 in 1 Suction pipe .

1 x Front Pipe

2 x Greddy Air Suction Pipes (Intake)

& other necessary extra bits.

Price: 1165 Euro PLUS International Handling

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump. Any Offer? I am willing to cover a half of the shipping cost to your destination. (or in exchange with R324 Bee-R bodykits)

·
Registered
794 Posts
650-700 hp at the crank are pice o cake with these monsterss... lag is hell tho.... i rekon on 2.6 u only see power start at 5500....dunno

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lag is not as bad as you think.. if you install high cams and bore up to 2.8 but still goes fine with 2.6 ;0

650-700 hp at the crank are pice o cake with these monsterss... lag is hell tho.... i rekon on 2.6 u only see power start at 5500....dunno

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I still have the set. I would luv to reinstall the kit.. but I hardly use my car thesedays since Oil price here is crazy... Sometimes.. I wish I was born in Saudi or somewhere in the Middle East.. :)

Anyway. I am pretty much open to reasonable offer, so drop me PM if anyone interested. Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts