GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was in Birmingham buying a car Friday for the wife, now it’s her first car and is aware the audi’s Often go walkies without the owners permission.

Anyway 11.00 am I call Rab to say I am across town in Birmingham and want a ghost system fitting NOW.

Being tired from working a 12 Hr night shift I forgot about the Friday prayers for Muslims, which I am aware is a major meeting for them (should know better as me bestie follows religion)

To the rescue comes Rab not only does he fit me straight in and do a cracking job by 12.30 done and dusted he’s a £50 cheaper than my local guys.

So firstly a massive thanks to Rab and his partner, for holding them up and fitting me in.

Secondly make sure the lm 20’s available for test drives the next time I visit.

Guys get your 35’s nailed down and give Rab a call.

Thanks

·
Vendor
6,275 Posts
Well I was in Birmingham buying a car Friday for the wife, now it’s her first car and is aware the audi’s Often go walkies without the owners permission.

Anyway 11.00 am I call Rab to say I am across town in Birmingham and want a ghost system fitting NOW.

Being tired from working a 12 Hr night shift I forgot about the Friday prayers for Muslims, which I am aware is a major meeting for them (should know better as me bestie follows religion)

To the rescue comes Rab not only does he fit me straight in and do a cracking job by 12.30 done and dusted he’s a £50 cheaper than my local guys.

So firstly a massive thanks to Rab and his partner, for holding them up and fitting me in.

Secondly make sure the lm 20’s available for test drives the next time I visit.

Guys get your 35’s nailed down and give Rab a call.

Thanks
Hi Richard firstly thank you for your kind words and business, I'm glad we met your expectations and provided you with good service and support, really appreciate your kind words, we try our best to accommodate our customers. No problem let me know when you are popping Down and I'll bring the beast out. Cheers again and see you soon my friend

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Tak man sure you gotta be nominated for some sort of national Best Customer Services award or somthing, as lately all I have been seeing is threads relating to your exceptional services you have been giving to people. Keep up the good work pra. :)

·
Vendor
6,275 Posts
Tak man sure you gotta be nominated for some sort of national Best Customer Services award or somthing, as lately all I have been seeing is threads relating to your exceptional services you have been giving to people. Keep up the good work pra. :)
Thank you my brother, been in business since 1988 and still going farely strong so I must be doing something rite. My moto for life is treat every one regardless of colour, gender, rich or poor the same... The same as I would like to be treated with respect and farely. I am humbled by your comments thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts