GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes, I had a deposit on a MY12 car last year.

It had finance outstanding on it.

They wouldn't pay it off until I had bough the car. They didn't have the money. I told them to get lost

Mickey mouse company. Avoid

·
Registered
692 Posts
Does the car come with warranty?
What if it goes wrong week 1 do you get your money back if you wanted, or the car wasn't as described.
Who's liable I don't know myself it's just something that I'd like to know before I parted with my money.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Does that make a difference?
Yes, as it's not their car to sell....they are merely acting as an agent

If something went wrong, there may be limited comeback for you as the dealer did not sell you their car, rather they simply arranged a sale for a customer.....

Most of their cars seem to be on a SOR basis....Ive been contacted by them previously offering to sell my car on a commission basis....

No idea if they are good or not....

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Does the car come with warranty?
What if it goes wrong week 1 do you get your money back if you wanted, or the car wasn't as described.
Who's liable I don't know myself it's just something that I'd like to know before I parted with my money.
yeah i agree, just wondered if you knew sonething else about this place?

·
Registered
127 Posts
anyone had dealings? they seem to sell quite a few.
Hi FunBobby

I bought my GT-R from them. They do sell alot of them. They guys are decent and reasonable. William is the main guy he was very professional in his dealings with me.

pps forgot to say, I asked them to take it to the nearest NHPC for a complete GT-R health check so I knew what I was buying. They couldnt do it in time for the sale to go through but agreed the sale was subject to that inspection. So I collected the car took it to Mill Hill and got them to assess the vechicle. The brakes disc and pads were shot, so was able to negotiate a reduction in price.

My personal preference is to get the car seen to by an expert before purchase, so you know what your buying, unless your buying from a main dealer. view the veichle check to log books, check where the last service was and give that centre a call.

Regards

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
thanks for the replies, did a quick search earlier on here and didnt look to good...
The only problem I've seen on here was a forum member couldn't raise finance on a car they were selling as there was still finance outstanding.
Not a problem caused by TF IMO.

Looks like they were fair with @Knightwing23

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I bought mine from there, pick it up next Saturday. Was getting worried re this post:chuckle:

Its only a 620 mile drive each way. hope its worht it:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts