GTR Forum banner

TAS - few more plus originals

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  sideways.taff 
#1 ·
my original thread seems not tobe working as photobucket says i have too many picturs :chuckle:

people have requested them so here you go

R35 GTR specific pic thread is in the 35 section:wavey:

HKS KANSAI R34 , features nismo omori rear and front arch lips

HASEMI R32

NEW TI muffler from TOMEI ....GTR type will follow

new 600bhp set up from tomei for RB26 and 2.8 kit

crazy stagea

4 door r34 with gtr setup

AE86 REPLACEMENT

See less See more
#3 ·
Wow! Just wow, who's the dodgy geezer in the pink jumper????
:chuckle:
bob

#6 ·
I agree with Ross - put some more pics up of the revolution RX-7 mate, even on here... That's a major work of race car art!! - The owner made virtually the whole car out of one off dry carbon bits (Which he made himself!). It's decently quick too :)

Not quite as quick as the white R32... which is also a work of art.

I'd have the carbon FD though, lol.... & the R32 as well. Don't know of a nicer one in Japan.

#11 ·
Toni, I didn't take more pics of it, except the back, which I think Matty posted on another thread. The FT86 is going to be much in the mould of the original, according to Japanese news.
Will be a car that's lightweight & can be steered from the rear and as Toyota has shares in Subaru, it's going to have an EJ20 engine. Original talk was of around 200 bhp N/A but now there's talk of turbo and 250 bhp and a Subaru version as well. As an AE86 fan, I'm pretty excited about this model coming out next year. Japan needs a good cheap sports car that's RWD & FUN!!
I think it'll be lighter and cheaper than the 370Z. It's smaller too.

#13 ·
I'm kinda hoping it won't be turbo, but variable valve timing N/A. Would sound so much better when tuned, then and be able to rev higher & lighter at the front end... but it may be turbo in the end.
Hope it doesn't have traction control, but a proper LSD instead :)
It will be an exciting new car, that's for sure.

CR-Z from Honda comes out this year... first Hybrid sports car. Should do well in Japanese N class endurance races, lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.