GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Freshly refurbished, however there are some blemishes in the finish (I'm really fussy) so the company are giving me a refund. Thought I'd put them up at the lower price so someone can have a bargain, and if you're as fussy as I am you can refurb again in a colour of your choice.

Includes centre caps, just add a set of stickers for the finished article

Offset is et35

£1800

Will leave them here for a few days before going to the MLR as the offset probably suits them better

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
If you made the price more competitive I would be interested especially as you are also getting a refund!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Jaffa

You have PM.

Steve

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
You have another PM :)

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Jaffa ???

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Yeah, looks like it he palces an ad, has an interested party but then nothing !!!!!

What is it with these people ???

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
LOL, but you did advertise something so I would have thought that you would be checking :)

You have PM

Steve

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
You cant :)

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Why, you wanna sell me your lmgt4 ?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They are still for sale, Steve just trying to get them for a steal. Can't blame the guy for trying :)

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Mmmmm I wouldn't call my offer a steal, especially as I will need to get them refurbished and then put rubber on them AND you have got your money back for the refurb that you had done !!!

Did you check your PM ?

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
I know you don't live on here but....................... have made you a bite my hand off offer LOL Check your PM

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
What happened to you on Monday ?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts