Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cant believe i've just seen my baby roll away in the hands of some1 else

Or well i keep thinking its all FOR THE GREATER GOOD,
Me and my family are moving back to uk so
New house
New job
New start

Plans are to be back in a gtr next summer 2015,
Or can any1 else reccomend anything else was looking at a gallardo but not 100% yet

Damn this is painful lol

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I see the word "family" and "gallardo"

Not a good match, unless of course, you don't want to do road trips with the kids in the back, then a Gallardo is a sexy motor.

·
Premium Member
5,889 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,889 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
How are you enjoying your spangly white GTR now bro
I didn't want it mate, one of my best mates bought it in the end. I'm doing a deal with the guy who just bought Scotts on a Premium left hooker thats just come from the states to Germany.. maybe.. if this other guy buys my Evo.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Dint know u were on spike

Just seen the full thread of people more or less slagging the car lol
No one was slagging your car, as we didnt know whos or what car it was.

Was just advising about Cat C and D cars, and the downsides to owning one and what to look out for.

All well that ends well anyway. You sold up, and another chap has got a car. Everyone wins

·
Registered
167 Posts
Dint know u were on spike
yeah been on here a while Scott but mainly on MLR (evo forum)

I asked you if you were on here and i thought you said you were on another skyline forum?

bet your gutted seeing us drive off in your car mate :bawling: but you are doing it right mate, get your house sorted for you and your family, and once you are a home owner the bank will throw money at you and you can buy an even better one ;)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah been on here a while Scott but mainly on MLR (evo forum)

I asked you if you were on here and i thought you said you were on another skyline forum?

bet your gutted seeing us drive off in your car mate :bawling: but you are doing it right mate, get your house sorted for you and your family, and once you are a home owner the bank will throw money at you and you can buy an even better one ;)

A wa gutted mate,
Like you said tho family comes first and see what the future brings,

Enjoy the car mate u need owt u know wer i am

·
Registered
167 Posts
A wa gutted mate,
Like you said tho family comes first and see what the future brings,

Enjoy the car mate u need owt u know wer i am
Patrick wants me to come down tomoz when you's go to BFG coz his english is terrible. I read some of the messages he sent you?? lol I think he uses google translator lol

We'll meet you at the Netto tomoz at 11.30 with the BFG73

·
Premium Member
5,889 Posts
ha ha patrick, I stand by what i said at the time, plus the X does handle a lot better in the twistys,

however on the a roads the GTR smashes up the X in acceleration, especially mid-top end

and no i hadnt heard of the Nissan GTR, the MLR introduced me to them! lol thanks and here I am a year down the line with the X, chopped in, and bought an R35

I was very wrong about the GTR performance, hands up! BUT I wasnt wrong about B road handling compared to the X.

TBH if the X wasnt giving me reliability issues, maybe i was just unlucky.. then I would have kept it!

I had always wanted an X, I got one enjoyed it... mostly, then changed it for a GTR

the GTR has its niggles as well, but nothing like the X

its not a spaceship eh? lol

I see you still have that naughty streak in you Patrick ;D

Chron

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Cant believe i've just seen my baby roll away in the hands of some1 else

Or well i keep thinking its all FOR THE GREATER GOOD,
Me and my family are moving back to uk so
New house
New job
New start

Plans are to be back in a gtr next summer 2015,

Damn this is painful lol
Hey Scotty, sorry to hear you've had to get rid of your GTR, for the greater good I'm sure. Keep in touch, hopefully get to catch up with you when you are back in the country :thumbsup:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Scotty, sorry to hear you've had to get rid of your GTR, for the greater good I'm sure. Keep in touch, hopefully get to catch up with you when you are back in the country :thumbsup:
Sounds good crafty,
Hopefully be back in one for summer 2015 but have to see how things go,
Al stay in touch and keep checking the forum to see what im missing and keep me determined to return

Cheers mate

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.