GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!!

New person to this forum. so i thought id start with a quick hello! i got two cars, 300zx TT and a BNR32. I'm doing a big power build on the 300 and the skylines next!!!

So hope you guys can help me. Simple problem really.

FCD : I bought two H type FCD's and according to the booklet it says that my car should have a plug type N-1on the ECU. But the earth, ignition and permanent lives dont correspond to where the booklet says they are. I dont mind finding a live and an earth but the point is that if the lives and earths arent where they say they are then the front and rear AFM wires arent where they say they are too!!

So where do i find these wires? Oh and another thing, in the boot there is a relay which clicks once every 10 secs or so. what is it for? when it clicks i notice my car misses slightly! doesnt sound to healthy to me.

Thanks all

Latz

·
Registered
554 Posts
Shut it you tart!

;):D;)

Good to see ya again the other night mate.

Ill call you soon for some help

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOAH!!!!

Didnt mean to cause an argument here guys but glad you sorted it out.

Thanks for all your help regarding the FCD. As gazmo said i was looking at it the wrong way round but i swear that wasnt the case the night before!!! LOL

Any ideas on the relay in the boot??

cheers

Latz

PS 5zuk doesnt appear to be the fuel pump relay as when i disconnect it the car still runs! Thanks for the thought though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts