GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

On the first sorry for my bad english (i'm french) and Congratulation for the nice board :bowdown1:

I bought a nissan skyline GT-R33 from Japan and i have a little probleme to make the french paper ( french title).

I need to find the Technical Specifications about the nissan skyline R33 GT-R (BCNR33).

I find on the web the technical for the Mitsubishi 3000GT spyder (see down)but nothing for the skyline :(

Please, can you help me to find the same exemple:

Big thank's for you help :)

Saf68

·
Registered
227 Posts
..and this will provide even more info, japanese cars catalog a must have bookmark for japanese motor owners. It provides very detailed and specific model data for Skylines from 1957 0n, though the info on early year models is limited. The main models and years though are superbly covered, do make sure you follow all the little model number/type links, masses of info in there. It also covers all other Jap cars so useful to many formum users not just Skyline.

The link below will be of specific interest to you, as will the many sub pages linked to from the "Modification" links column on the page.

Nissan Skyline 1995 (used, imported, new): pics, specs, performance

Enjoy!

Aitch

1 - 3 of 3 Posts