GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a brand new Tein Super Racing Damper Kit with 2x EDFC Controller and 12kgmm RAcing Springs front and rear. The Kit was supplied by MS Prospec last week but unfortunately my project race car underwent major changes hence I cannot use the Kit anymore. I converted the front to a tube-frame chassis with double wishbone construction for custom racind dampers.

PLease feel free to ask any kind of question.

Hope to hear from you

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have some pictures but do nopt know how to post them. Never done it before. Price for everything is 2600 pounds, ready to go out tomorrow. I can send pics to your email.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really need to sell them. Send me any offers!!! leave me your mail, I can send pictures. The set is never been unpacked, brand new, shipped directly from Japan 14 days ago. Awesome quality and weight, super sweet kit.
This price is 20% off retail.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
can u PM price?
and can you ship it to Iceland?
I would of course pay all shipping cost.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sending it to Iceland is not a problem, I will use a international forwarder like TNT, or DHL. I will check on conditions for you, ok? Tell me where exactly in Iceland!
Regarding the price, I understand that this here is a place for bargains but I intended to achieve the least loss possible. 2600 uk pounds is already 20% off retail (20% loss for me), but I will be happy with 2500 uk pounds too.
And really, you will be amazed with the quality of the kit. I personally prefer it to HKS Hyper Dampers, which I broke in 2 pieces a year ago while hard cornering. I did a lot of research, and for the money it really is the most superiour option of suspension tuning.

·
Registered
366 Posts
PM sent.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts