GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove my first GTR today... won't mention the name of the HPC but wow wow wow!!!! what a car!

I've had a couple of fast cars e.g. DMS tuned e46 m3, dms e46 m3 csl and a fast bike honda fireblade. This car takes it to another level amazing grip and blistering acceleration ( i hit 135mph off a slip road thinking i was maybe about to hit 100mph). this car is utterley addictive I want mine now!!! the wait will be even more painful.

Very very impressive, IMO to tune this car you need to tune your reaction times too this thing is mental!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:( my cars landing in FEb delivery 1st March.... well worth the wait and truth be told I know there's been a few moans and groans about the HPC bu this centre is brill.

Back to the car how on earth can it be this fast ?? the sales chap put the G meter on the screen and I pulled 1 g going onto a slip road ( not sure how fast i was going I was praying at the time!!) without evena chirp from the tyre awesome. My brothers got the new M3, which I drove last week and in comparison, well to be honest there is none. The M3 is quick but it would have its arse handed to it every time in any situation by the GTR.

The wait is getting harder and my garage is ready and prep'd :bowdown1:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts