GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
"S" reg ran from August 1998 to February 1999

The first R34GTR's were released in January 1999 as far as my research tells me. I've only previously seen GTT's on R and S plates.

Would this make your car a very early R34GTR? what's the VIN Number out of interest just the last couple of digits? :)

·
Registered
1,695 Posts

The first R34GTR's were released in January 1999 as far as my research tells me. I've only previously seen GTT's on R and S plates.

Would this make your car a very early R34GTR? what's the VIN Number out of interest just the last couple of digits? :)
can sometimes depend on the dvla they can move the letters bacwards or forwards somtimes i know a r33 on a S reg :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

ill find out the chasis number i think it goes something like 0000514

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thinking about it would be shocking if it was one of the early ones as it really is the cleanst one ive seen , honestly you want to see the underside guys you could eat your dinner off it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts