Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
so, post some pictures of it

mook
The link in my signature is a MANUAL to demonstrate how THOUSANDS OF HOURS was spent to bring FREE INFO TO YOU GUYS....once we begin the "SKYLINE MANUAL". I also write for EDMUNDS for $$$!

Here's another link for another smaller manual that will not require to JOIN to view the manual....I believe.
starquest.i-x.net :: View Forum - PJ's Manuals for Newbies

You DIPSTICKS are just plain RUDE! Soooooooooooo,

We will not tolerate your ATTITUDE and LACK OF RESPECT of who we are.
The "Tuning" topic is not bad (that I reviewed the engine build) BUT.....we go into much more DETAIL on prepping the RAW CAST IRON BLOCK and proceed with every NUT & BOLT in the ENTIRE CAR.

I DO NOT see a topic called "SKYLINE MANUAL"

Have a nice day!:squintdan

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Hiya.
Havent read the links yet, but welcome anyway.
I think Mook is only doing his Moderator job. No harm meant i dont think.
Is that Andretti in the top pic? sure looks like him.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
erm, welcome, and how friendly are you sir!

since when do you take the lot in your hands! 4 posts and already first thread deleted lol.

anyways, who are you, what do you and your company do?

please be friendlier mate:)

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Sorry guys. Are we not welcome to be a new member at this site?
Of course you are mate, but maybe tread a little lighter and get to know some folks here before promoting your goods - free or not.
All we asked was a little common courtesy:)

You DIPSTICKS are just plain RUDE! Soooooooooooo,

Most people give not a tinkers cuss whom you are, try to refrain from the agression though will you?
It is not rudeness to question someone who comes on and in their first post starts putting in links for their own forums and user-manuals.
We just expect a little courtesy and with that will come courtesy in return.

If you think that the replies are harsh here, then maybe you are the one exhibiting a lack of respect, but you are welcome here so shall we draw a line under this and start from here?

Many thanks

Glen
Forum Moderator.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
erm, welcome, and how friendly are you sir!

since when do you take the lot in your hands! 4 posts and already first thread deleted lol.

anyways, who are you, what do you and your company do?

please be friendlier mate:)
I would never "measure-up" ANY MEMBER by counting the replys. I'm well into tens of thousands at other sites.

Justpause & Cyberquest are my assistance members whom simply post pics from my personal web site over to the manuals.... then I go back to install the TEXT. These boneheads posted a couple topics themselves (without permission) so I tolerate LAME TOPICS/POOR PHOTO WORK etc. "PJ's Manual............" means Professor Quest & Justpause to RECOGNIZE his contribution. It used to be called "Manual for DUMMIES" but that sounded too rude so I changed the name.

Same reason I drop the LINKS....so you can see, WE ARE PROFESSIONALS!

You're not to POST in the manuals.....soon enough I delete and RE-DIRECT to a "BS Forum". Btw...I thought THIS IS a BS FORUM. Did anybody suggest to use ANOTHER TOPIC where you replied to the NAME of that topic? NOPE!!!

The factory manuals are helpful, but they don't come even close to what MY MANUALS cover.

Your "CAUTIONS & WARNINGS" were read....but seems to me that your "MODS" need to LIGHTEN THE FRICK UP!

I thought this was a USA SITE....please enlighten me. I'm starting to think this is a Aus. site.

"What do I do?"......many things. Mostly....I build BAD-ASS RACE ENGINES!!!

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
dude i still dont know what you are on about exactly.

why are you bragging anyways about having bought a skyline yesterday and you're going to buy more soon to?

its not 'that' special here, and we dont want to kiss your ass for you having several skylines.

this is just a simple community for people who either own a skyline, or seek information on them, or are just enthusiasts.

everyone is nice to each other here, so dont call us dipsticks and rude and all that stuff. there is no reason to call us that mate.
I thought this was a USA SITE....please enlighten me. I'm starting to think this is a Aus. site.
hmm...gtr.co.uk United Kingdom mate:)
"What do I do?"......many things. Mostly....I build BAD-ASS RACE ENGINES!!!
is that a reason to call us dipsticks maybe?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Hiya.
Havent read the links yet, but welcome anyway.
I think Mook is only doing his Moderator job. No harm meant i dont think.
Is that Andretti in the top pic? sure looks like him.
Yes, that's me and Mario. I teach Indy Race Car driving and the crew chief for a two car team. My best students become CHAMPIONS.

My best student....very often takes FIRST PLACE!

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Yes, that's me and Mario. I teach Indy Race Car driving and the crew chief for a two car team. My best students become CHAMPIONS.

My best student....very often takes FIRST PLACE!
Nobody cares, really they don't.

Consider yourself banned you boil on the @rse of the internet.

·
Banned
3,561 Posts
It think we may have just banned a chap who really does know his stuff, nice!

The guy is reknowned for meticulous work on Mitsis, and his input on Skylines would be both instructive and [more importantly] voiced from a different perspective.

I think some here need to stop being quite so 'trigger happy' with their 'powers'... the guy may be a braggart, but that is hardly reason to ban him... is it?

Anyway... nice work!

·
Premium Member
11,878 Posts
The Americans didn't believe the jet engine worked until 1940, when Frank actually took one over there.(According to his son who visited us at work and give us a presentation on his father)

Frank and his colleagues built the first few engines cos the STUPID british government would believe him.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.