GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks

My GTR is in the bodyshop at the mo with these 18 inch wheels on and when it comes back I will be putting my new ones on and these will be for sale.
They all have good Bridgestone potenza tyres on and do not leak at all on hte seals or beads. They have kerb rash but are defo refurbable just not my kind of wheel. They are direct fit Tommy kaira wheels and there fore I would like to see wether there is any interest in these on this forum before ebaying them.

I am looking for around £ 550.00 ono with tyres + carriage unless you arrange it or pick them up.

cheers

Martyn

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
to,mmy Kaira 18 inch split rims now for sale at lower price!

Hi Folks

now defo for sale at the lower price of £475 ovno with very good Bridgestone potenza tyres. These rims do not leak and have sopme kerb rash but defo refurbishable and I am told quite rare! These are direct GTR fit but sahould fit GTSt depending on arches?

cheers

Martyn 07867-543390

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
still got them

Hi mate

I have still got the wheels and they are available for £ 450.00 ovno as they have nearly new Bridgestone potenza's on them.

They dont leak but do need the outer rims tidying up due to kerb rash but easy worth the money as they are rare and the tyres are good!

I am in Grimsby in Lincolnshire

cheers

Martyn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts