GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellas and others (incl. PMJ)
You may remember a post I put on a while back re thames valley meet and some goos repsonse (rupert, PMJ, Tigger (super turbos), Steve, Brucey etc).
I am proposing to coincide this with the GTiR lot to be at the french horn in Gerrads cross for 8pm 27th march.

If u dont already know french horn is a big, lively pub in the sticks that is populated by vast numbers of totty and fast cars every wednesday nite from spring onwards. If u dont know how to get there check out www.theaa.com and type in gerrards cross to the route planner.

It is on the A40 into Gcross and the women are worth the journey alone. There is also a big raffle there and there is soem good cash to be one. I alsmot once picked up some good money.

See you there,
Nick.
PS I know it is a weekeday but get that Visa sorted early PMJ.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Well it all sounds too good to resist!

I will see you there :smokin:

Alex

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
settled then...

let's meet up there.
As for parkign alan there is a pub over the road from there and we have left the cars there lots and you can see the cars at all times so no worries there.
If we get there at a decent time then there should be no probs as well.
See you there and at Bolnet if not beforehand.

Nick

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we still up for this then?

Is well worth a visit and I am going to make the journey for the first french horn meet of the year.
Hopefully the weather will be a bit better so the totty should be out in force.
See you there then.
NLW.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
F Horn

I am still on for this.... But I think my missus is out so it looks like I might have to sit on the kids ... :(

Let you know later..

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TV meet

All.
Am currently sunning me ass in Espania and will be back for this meet if you are up for it.
Get there for about 8-8.30 and we can have a chat and just look at all the fanny in general.
Christ you should see what I have seen out here. lots of teen filth on the beaches and false breasts everywhere.
In a complete hormonal mess and out on town tonight with a couple of savages and all manner of jinx to get the night going.
See you weds then (if I make it that far)
NLW

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is on for sure so who is coming??

So far we have:
Me
PMJ
Big Al ( white one)
Rob?
Alex D?
Tigger?
Rupert?

Any confirmations and quite a few of the GTiR and Jap UK lot should be there.

Laters.
NLW

·
Registered
244 Posts
:(

Unfortunately have work commitments this evening....... but am definitely up for the next meeting whenever/wherever that may be.

Have fun guys.... and girl!

Alex

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
lets go back!

Wow,

What a place :p

Nice to meet a few people despite not staying for long.

Its ruined my life though! Im not talking about Nicks attempts at telling me an Evo would be better to get than a Skyline, but the women in that place :D

It makes where I live seem appaling. I cant bring myself to go out anymore as it just doesnt seem good enough...

...gotta get back to French Horn, whens the next one? Next time I might let someone else drive the car though ;)

Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
er I must digress

and I think a rather harsh statement. We came to the agreement that if all you do all day is plough around twisty b roads then the GTR is not for you lee. An Evo is a rally car after all and that is what it meant for.
But if you intend to track it, do long great sunday drives on major B and A roads and get utmost respect on the road then GTR it is. Also playing with cars over a ton is more fun in GTR and you don't runout of revs and gears!!
Fun had by all and lots of smoot there.
Where the hell did Alan get to?

NLW

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
alan

he probably went home after all the evo better than skyline talk, you fooooool.

In the words of BA - I pity the fool hanibal, I pity the fool.

Dirk

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
more like he saw all the top smoot and could not handle it. I was getting into trouble and that is what probably got me in a mess with all that evo talk.
Long live Dud and Pete.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
My post

Sorry if I offended you Nick. I meant my post as a joke, although obviously it hasnt come accros that way.

I completely understood what you were saying, and can only thank you for your comments as anything I can pick up before changing my car can only help.

Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
no

dont let him get away with it, he deserves all the piss taking he can get, evo better than skyline! ha, you heathen.

no excuses acceptable im afraid;)

Dirk

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Yeah come on Lee

tell it like it happened. Don't back down or he'll forever make you pay. You've heard the saying "Nasty Nick" :eek: .

glen ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts