GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thank you for remapping my 32. car runs smoother now. garth seems to be a down to earth and genuine person. worth driving 7hrs back and forth! :bowdown1:

thanks for giving a lift to the station in your M6 garth!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
indeed its a beauty! people at the station were looking at me and my brother-in-law like hollywood stars lol :eek: its so elegant as well :bowdown1:

saw your 34 in flesh bud. its a beaut! my brother-in-law stole a picture with him standing beside it. dont worry, no reg plate showing. hope you dont mind. oh and he dribbled on it as well :)

mark said the recovery bent something underneath your car due to improper towing :chairshot but at least its getting there buddy.

im running 460hp at the wheels. not bad for my setup, and it runs great :)

·
Registered
678 Posts
Ha, yeah and they charged me 540 quid for the pleasure!!! no probs with the pic mate and hope he wiped off the drool afterwards :) 460 at the wheels is savage I'd say, I'm getting the guys to detune mine to about 600 so I don't have to buy a new gearbox :), that 240z in there is gorgeous too isn't it

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha, yeah and they charged me 540 quid for the pleasure!!! no probs with the pic mate and hope he wiped off the drool afterwards :) 460 at the wheels is savage I'd say, I'm getting the guys to detune mine to about 600 so I don't have to buy a new gearbox :), that 240z in there is gorgeous too isn't it
shame it happened to your car. hope you are getting compensation for the damages. yes the 240z is also a beauty! detune i guess is good to save you from further expense unless upgrading the gearbox. my setup is for fast road only for the moment. when is yours finishing bud?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts