GTR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent the best part of today up in Mansfield whilst Paul & the gang did a full dynamat install on my car. Also put tints to the rear screen to give my son a bit of protection from the sun bless him. The Dynamat has made a hell of a difference, my Akroprovic (sp?) exhaust is still audible obviously but far less intrusive. The car almost seems more solid.

But, best of all, the guys have fixed my dash squeak. I can't begin to tell you how relieved I am! Wierdly, I was convinced it was coming from near the nav screen, turns out it was far lower, with the panels either side of the transmission tunnel.

Top job chaps, and I heartily give them a big :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: (one each)

Matt

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Spent the best part of today up in Mansfield whilst Paul & the gang did a full dynamat install on my car. Also put tints to the rear screen to give my son a bit of protection from the sun bless him. The Dynamat has made a hell of a difference, my Akroprovic (sp?) exhaust is still audible obviously but far less intrusive. The car almost seems more solid.

But, best of all, the guys have fixed my dash squeak. I can't begin to tell you how relieved I am! Wierdly, I was convinced it was coming from near the nav screen, turns out it was far lower, with the panels either side of the transmission tunnel.

Top job chaps, and I heartily give them a big :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: (one each)

Matt
now then matt

it was a pleasure to have you with us - anyone who makes good tea is always very welcome :cool:

glad we sorted it brother i could imagine it to be very irritating !!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts