GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I would like to thank Valet Magic & Detailing - Home who are a new sponsor for Project Moff - Tim ‘Moff’ Nicholas' Time Attack R33 Skyline GTS-t

After a discussion about an easy way to keep Project Moff clean for the Time Attack season (as its never a huge priority as part of racing), and running through a few ideas and costs, we came to a great agreement.

Robbie is going to look after the Skyline and give the car some special Valet Magic before each round. Absolutely no doubt in my mind that Project Moff will be the cleanest car in the series :)

Robbie is also going to be showing off his skills on my Autech Stagea next week. Really can wait to see how she comes up after Robbie takes the machine to her, there will be plenty of piccies of before and after.

Big thank you to Robbie, I have absolute faith in his abilities, and no doubt there are going to be some wonderful pictures of the car over the coming season which will really show off his work, and how well a professional detailer can bring a car too life.

Watch this space :)

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Sounds good......so Timeattack is "Show and Go" in the near future.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Tim

All I can say is thank you for letting me sponser the beast and I am sure with the clean paintwork you should have quicker times due to better aerodynamics :chuckle:

Robbie

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Sounds good......so Timeattack is "Show and Go" in the near future.....:thumbsup:
Better Aerodynamics and lighter due to no dirt :chuckle:

Robbie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts