GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to _Chris_ for giving me a lift to Trax and back and thanks to the rest of you for making a newbie feel so welcome. 'twas a truly splendid day ...

... and I still can't get over the size of Rupert's turbocharger. :)

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Absolutely! It's a lovely car (not that I need to convince anyone here :rolleyes: ) and I love the way the engine just keeps on pulling as the revs climb. It sounds sweet as a nut doing it too, which is just gorgeous.

I need to go out in a few different powered ones to give myself and idea of what I'm trying to achieve. It's probably best I don't go in Rupert's or Ronnie's else I'll just be wanting what I can't afford, hmm ...

I have at times been known for being the master of understatement so if I ever said anything like "it's quite nippy isn't it" or "that probably goes quite well then" in a totally dead pan way to you or anyone else while talking about their car's power output that should be taken as a compliment :cool:

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Saw you in the distance with Chris. Nice hair by the way. At least you are easy to recognise. See you at a meet in a '33 soon:)

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dave, you should have popped over to say hello! I was wondering where you were and looking forward to meeting you ... or was "in the distance" quite a long way off?

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
I think that I was talking to someone, but I am always doing that:D
No worries mate, only have had an R32 so my input would have been no use:)

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Aha, that is not what I meant.
I thought that you were after an R33 GTR so I cannot tell you what they are like as I have never driven one.
I got my R32 GTR from a very good track driver (he used my car for track only). He had an R33 GTR for the road but said my car was the better of the two. Why are you selling it then I said? The R33 GTR is newer and he had a westfield 16 valve for the track....until it blew up.
ok:)

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dave - yes I am looking at the R33 GTR

I thought you wanted to try my hair on :smokin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts