GTR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say thanks to Amar for such an easy, straightforward sale.

I picked up my 32 GTR from him yesterday and I'm over the moon with it. I've been looking at a few cars recently and been fed a fair amount of bullshit from sellers (mostly whilst I was looking at P1 Imprezas - thank god I saw the light and went for a skyline!).

Dealing with Amar was the complete opposite - he had plenty of time for me and answered all my questions honestly (I'm an engineer and a picky bastard too, so there were plenty for him to get through!). I went over to High Wycombe last weekend for a test drive and a good poke around the car. Amar put £20 of V-Power into the car and let me use it how I saw fit, where I saw fit - couldn't ask for fairer than that!

There were a couple of very minor niggles with the car which Amar made sure to point out before we even discussed money - none of the usual "oh that's just a swirl which will T-cut out mate, don't worry!" bollocks. I was happy in knowing what I was dealing with and put the deposit down then.

Overall I couldn't have hoped for an easier purchase. The car is amazing and I'm happy to have bought it from someone who I know is going to be around here for quite a while!

Tom

·
Vendor
3,505 Posts
Nice dealing with you Tom, hope you enjoy the GTR mate it really is a gorgeous car.

Anything you need pal, im just a phone call away.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts