GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[/IMG]

Thanks guys... car nearly complete.... still waiting for my nismo bonnet, top secret front lips and my trust titanium exhaust which will arrive tomorrow. And my peformance mod will start next week ..! i have learn loads in this forum . Thank you guys for sharing experiences and knowledge over here,.,.!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
That looks awesome,i cant wait till my white baby will arrive in some weeks:D

·
6,821 Posts
OMG that's one of a sexy R34 . .cool rims man:clap: :clap:

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Looks absolutely gorgeous, and no doubt the other exterior additions will finish it off totally

Top effort, well done!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)

MOD LIST :

ARC oil sump (installed)
ARC titanium strut brace(installed)
ARC induction kit (installed, but removing soon to replace by HKS)
Hks gtss turbo
NISMO fuel pump
HKS fuel rail
700cc sard injectors
tomei manifold(installed)
tomei 260 cams
pfc d-jetro
hks down pipe (installed)
hks intercooler type-r
hks full intercooler and induction piping
hks sqv
nismo coppermix twin plate
trust titanium exhaust (installing today)
hks fuel rail
trust pulley (installed)
trust oil pan
trust /greddy large oil pump
blitz LM radiator(installed)
Endless 6pot and 4 pot brake kit (installed)
Tein mono flex coilovers suspension (installed)

Exterior
19inch SSR d5r
18inch works emotion XD9
Nismo z-tune bumper, arc, skirt
Nismo dry-carbon rear wing part
Nismo rear lamps
Sunrise carbon bonnet (installing today)
Top Secret Front carbon diffuser(installing today )
GANARDO carbon side mirrors

All other un-installed mods will be slowly installed. heheheh because i wanna play with it more before putting everything in . So , i can feel the difference in each of the mods made. :runaway: and alot of effort has been made in research for all these mod. I got this car bone stock about 2 months ago, considering me able get all the parts in such a short time, thanks to the available informations and people who are willing to help in this forum ... once again THANKS GUYS>?//!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys, although sometimes is really hard to installed the parts slowly since you have all the stuffs sitting at home . :runaway: But still i discipline myself to do it slowly, wanting to feel and enjoy every component bought... ehhehe guess that is the fun factor of a GTR...!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sorry DAvid... i am in KK not KL and i just bought the car bone stock 2 months ago .. :) maybe the one you saw is a different one .. but i am pretty sure that there are very very few 19inch +12 ssr d5r around .. :) . but i can assure you that GTRs in KL are insane and there are a few that are done up impressively .. !:thumbsup:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Holy wow! Where's the Nismo hood? :D

A bad day for me ... now my titanium exhaust arrived today but is the wrong one.. 3inch rather than 3.5 inch which i wanted and MY HOOD..!!!!! got crack...during delivery .. i am still in office so, wont see it until i leave my office. disappointed......:bawling: hope the hood can still be used. the only thing installed was my top secret front diffuser for today .. sad,

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
A bad day for me ... now my titanium exhaust arrived today but is the wrong one.. 3inch rather than 3.5 inch which i wanted and MY HOOD..!!!!! got crack...during delivery .. i am still in office so, wont see it until i leave my office. disappointed......:bawling: hope the hood can still be used. the only thing installed was my top secret front diffuser for today .. sad,

Hope the parcel company will pay the damage on the hood:mad:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts