GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For rearranging my back bumper....I have your reg number...you blinking git....have only just got my car back:(

·
Registered
324 Posts
the Sunny or the Skyline

Sorry to hear that!

If it is the Skyline I have some back end bits!

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Oh dear

Sorry Tigs:(

Does this mean you have an excuse not to bring it this weekend or is it not that bad?

Next time you see his black and white cat speed up and squash it, get your own back:p

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
sqaush his cat and run him off the road

sorry to hear about car,looks great and is good to see a female enjoying skylines too,well anything fast really,good luck with sunny too and speak to you soon

lee

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks everyone...it was in the sunny while I was stationery...oh well...now then, what can I claim for..!!!

umm Dirk.....errr, how can I put this....after JAE and while I was dropping Luke home, ummmm.....my beloved cat got run over.....

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Dirk Digger

most people use a spade when digging a hole... do you realy think you needed the super size JCB?... JUST KIDDING... realise that you didn't know.

Luke

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
diggler

Deathly silence (no pun intended) from diggler.
Sorry to hear about your double bad luck.
Compensation from sunny will pay for a nice furry persian.
:)

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Paul, its not much damage to look at but with the jolt he gave us I think its pushed the bumper in....but am gonna claim lots!! persian....errr nah, like moggies myself...but not gonna get another one...went to the pub tonight with my mate Kate...took the sky as the sunny gives me a headache at the mo...must practice to beat the Diggler man...he he...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Postman Prat is not insured!

Hate to say this but the royal mail driver will not be insured! Like other large organisations they will have gone to court and paid over a sum of money to exempt them from needing an insurance policy. Expect them to be as quick with your claim as they are at delivering mail! Dont be surprised if they say you reversed into the van! Once you have finally got them to admit it was Postman prats fault, they will only want to use their own sh1te onsite bodyshop to fix it, so they can save money. Do not be surprised if they give you the right run around for the next couple of years!

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Ayh?

Can open, worms everwhere....

So, let me get this right, you got your car sqished and the somehow Luke was involved in the demise of your pussy?

Bad luck Tigs, things can only get better:)

Keep practising, you are gonna need it, I will bring a big tow rope so I can pull you along faster than the little car normally goes:p

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ha ha....you and I know I cant do you on top speed....not yet anyway, wait til my sky is done...but will have to be on this stupid 500m....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts