GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have to say thanks for the fantastic service from matty & newera for a very quick delivery service. Kerbed my wheel not to long ago :mad: :chairshot was not happy at all so needed a new wheel and as a treat got my self a Garage Defend carbon fiber Cooling Panel‏ and some Carbon fiber Rad Brackets.

:chairshot:chairshot

New wheel :D:D

Garage Defend carbon fiber Cooling Panel‏

Carbon fiber Rad

Parts fitted

Thanks again matt :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Niceee.. I bet that wheel damage must have hurt!!

Can that not be repaired though Afer? Hope all is well for you..

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey kadir all is well mate about the wheel have spoken to some wheel repair companies but no luck unless someone knows a place that can repair a polished steel lip

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
I done something similar to my Work Nezart alloy!! Was a most horrible feeling.. If I come across a repair place, I shall be sure to let you know..

Glad to hear all else is well buddy! :)

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Hey kadir all is well mate about the wheel have spoken to some wheel repair companies but no luck unless someone knows a place that can repair a polished steel lip
when i am next in manchester i will go down and have a word with the guy that did my alloy

no-one would repair mine either, so i put my dad on the case and he found some guy who sorted

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
when i am next in manchester i will go down and have a word with the guy that did my alloy

no-one would repair mine either, so i put my dad on the case and he found some guy who sorted
thanks agent-x that would be good mate :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Try looking up "The Polisher " they are from the glasgow area--very good polishing and not to expensive for that kerbed wheel.,

·
GTR Register Member
268 Posts
Thanks bud will give them a call
Have used Michael (The Polisher) and can say his work is really good.

He did mention that he regularly receives wheels delivered to him and can sent back out so shouldn't be a problem.

I also got pointed in the direction of The Polisher by Markyboy!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Looks nice, doesnt it now temp you into going...ill just change these brackets to...then its to late £1000 on more engine bits and bobs. Really like the carbon fiber panel:thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts