GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to say a very special thankyou to Richard and his team for doing a great job of fitting my Nur engine.
Cheers.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Richard...? Wow, congratulations! :thumbsup:

My BNR34 has a Nur engine fitted, Hodgie, but I haven't heard of too many examples. It would be interesting to hear your impressions.

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Early days yet, but so far its much quieter but very smooth, only driven it from Abbey Motorsport back to Plymouth but you can feel that there is something special under the bonnet. Dan has given it a very safe map 506 bhp and 400lbs ft torque.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Yes, smooth... mine was already fitted, so I cannot compare. But with the F-Con V Pro it's a great package, and probably about the same power as yours. Thanks, :)

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,032 Posts
Hark at you with your "Nur powered" and new avatar! lol

Nice one Mike. That engine is sooo quiet. It's a nice package mate. Thanks for the curry by the way. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers Iain, well i thought it was time for a new picture.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Early days yet, but so far its much quieter but very smooth, only driven it from Abbey Motorsport back to Plymouth but you can feel that there is something special under the bonnet. Dan has given it a very safe map 506 bhp and 400lbs ft torque.
Well that's not quite standard then Mike.:chuckle: :smokin:

Congrats matey.

Andy.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Congrats Mike,

Hope it gives you years of good service and fun. It was a superb engine. What boost is it running, I ran it at 1.3-1.35bar.

Cheers
Nito

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi
I know I am new on this board, but I am curious as a new owner - what did this cost you, and what exactly did you get for it.
Hope that's not too rude - just gives us something to aim for.
:)

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Hodgie - imagine how many spins you'll be able to do now ;) Watch out though - as I'll catch you up eventually !

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Hodgie - imagine how many spins you'll be able to do now ;)
lol....:chuckle:

Congrats on the new spec.... you must be well happy

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cheers guys for the positive replies.
Just following uncle Peter.
Apoligies to Moleman, i forgot to thank you earlier for letting me stay the night (cheap lodgings in Woking, 1 bed - 1 curry)
colinspooky it cost abit but not to much when you consider what you get, fully balanced stenghthened engine plus turbos.

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Nice one hodgie looks very nice with some great performance hope you enjoy it mate.

Neil

1 - 16 of 16 Posts