GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I just wanted to say a quick thank you for your time, and the use of your cars, on Saturday. I stayed up till midnight on Sunday writing the article, so I hope you all like it!
Thanks also to Shin for letting me try the Darth Vader-mobile! We look forward to reviewing it properly along with the 400R.
I think the March issue should be out by the end of next week, I'll let you know.

David Yu. :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
David,

No Problem! :) Had a cracking day out despite the weather. It was great to meet some new faces and also catch up with Cem again.

Many Thanks to Andy for coughing up for the cracking lunch at the Pub, and also to Shin for providing the pyrotechnics ;) The offer of 50 quid for your car is still on the table by the way!

Look forward to reading the article, and hope to catch up with you all again soon.

Cheers

Matt

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
David,

I was going to write a formal thank you on the Evo forums, I really did have a fab time, despite the attrocious weather! :eek:

Look forward to the issue, (Evo mag Jeff) and already I have some of the best photo's ever.

Nice one,

Cem

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't mention anything on the Evo forum!

Peter Tomalin already removed a thread this morning from someone who had spotted your photos and posted a link.
They want to keep the story quiet until the issue is out to stop any competitor mags getting any ideas!
This BBS is fine, of course and feel free to mention/brag on the Evo forum after the issue comes out next week.
BTW, you three should email [email protected] and give them your addresses so they can send you complimentary copies before it even hits the shops! :cool:

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Eek

I noticed that someone linked to some pictures on my site on the Evo forums and also heard the thread was locked.

Just spent 2 hours editing, optimising and creating images/pages for my site. Hope there's no problem there!

Thanks again and check out the pics on my site, they're awesome if I may say so! :D

Cem

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
pics

Wow - your right. They are awesome.

I actually prefer the ones taken with Shin for the GTR magazine and them night ones to the Evo photo shots as it happens.

All are superb though :)

Cheers
Lee

1 - 12 of 12 Posts