GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys just had my MY11 done to a stage one with 102mm downpipes and the difference is amazing with the new ecuteck Motorsport software. I had the latest ecuteck stage one Motorsport software with the latest Motorsport gearbox software and 102mm downpipes and honestly it feels as strong as my old stage 4 and so responsive and the sound is amazing. The new ecuteck software has the rolling launch which will give you whiplash if you ain't ready and it also has the pop and bang setting and variable boost through the launch. Iain and his team... Well what can I say truely amazing guys and they just keep on shocking as to what magic they can do.... A big thanks to all the team especially Dan the man... Amazing map dude really impressed. Cheers guys highly recommend the stage one with the new Motorsport gearbox software... :thumbsup::thumbsup:awesome :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Lucky you

Sounds great - I am thinking about getting the downpipes on the stage 4 there. Been to Litchfields a few times and they do have great service.

What do you plan to do about MOT next year without the Cat, you know a few places that you can pass your MOT

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi guys just had my MY11 done to a stage one with 102mm downpipes and the difference is amazing with the new ecuteck Motorsport software. I had the latest ecuteck stage one Motorsport software with the latest Motorsport gearbox software and 102mm downpipes and honestly it feels as strong as my old stage 4 and so responsive and the sound is amazing. The new ecuteck software has the rolling launch which will give you whiplash if you ain't ready and it also has the pop and bang setting and variable boost through the launch. Iain and his team... Well what can I say truely amazing guys and they just keep on shocking as to what magic they can do.... A big thanks to all the team especially Dan the man... Amazing map dude really impressed. Cheers guys highly recommend the stage one with the new Motorsport gearbox software... :thumbsup::thumbsup:awesome :thumbsup::thumbsup:
102mm do you have any pics

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
was that a Lambretta ? LOL

·
Registered
6,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Took it to the pod last week and had a fantastic time weather was awesome not quiet turbo weather but ok, the track was very slippy but still ran my car and with loads of spin off the line still ran a respectable 11.01 at 131.04mph which I wreckon with the rite turbo weather and less spin that was easy a 10.8-10.9 so even more impressed and the car sounded Awsome

1 - 10 of 10 Posts