GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Popped over to Sly's this morning for the 48 month service. As always he was top notch and a pleasure to do business with. Oh and the Chi Latte is f*ckin awesome :thumbsup:

Car flew through although some play was found in the Bell Housing. Not great considering it's done less than 3k since being fitted. No noise though at the mo.

That aside the car feels awesome. She was fully aligned (Had been out) and I had the Version 4 update installed. Now I'm only Stage 1 but blimey she feels very strong/keen. It may be in my head but it seems to pick up a bit quicker and feel really urgent. She even handles better. Loving it ; )

Back over to Sly next week for some MPSS so I guess I might as well get out this weekend and see the Yoko's off properly ;)

Have a good weekend fellas.

SB

·
Registered
470 Posts
I was up his yesterday, when I left there was a white one going to him who blipped his lights but he was gone in a flash lol (I was in blue car for whoever it was)

mines having suspension done shortly and ecutek stage 4 as got a few trips planned on track this year

top bloke is sly and yeah the coffee is the ****ing nuts
he tempts people in with his coffee then tempts you with goodies without really selling them :cool:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sly mentioned your motor mate. Said it looks great in the blue wrap. Enjoy the upgrades fella ; )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts