GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....once again to Sue, Paul and Claire for orgainising the GTROC Xmas do !

Good time was had by all....I think I'm still pi$$ed from Saturday night :eek:

Thanks to Mrs Turboslippers for driving the car home yesterday, while I slowly tried to crawl into my own shoe and not revisit my breakfast in the passenger seat.

hahaha Jason....guess you weren't too offended by my trainers, I'm not banned ;)

Mr Fuggles....Nigel F.....what can I say :bowdown1: hehehe :chuckle:

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Glad you enjoyed yourself Giles.
I'd like to say that the X-mas meets are not always that mad,......but they are:chuckle:
Still working through my photos. Will post later.

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Just to remind you Jason, you know you love them :chuckle:

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
They are looking very Box Fresh .

I had a great time. It was nice to see every one again.

Nigel

·
Registered
957 Posts
Nooo!

It is me who should be thanking all you guys for coming! I was so nervous all week, and on the way up, as the hotel looked so lovely online, but you never know! It was way more stunning than expected, though was a little disapointed with our room!!! :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

However, it was having all you guys there that truly made the weekend! Oh my god, we do have a laugh, and there are photo's that we can't even show online (you know the ones Emma :eek: :chuckle: ).

Tash and all, thank you so much again for the chocolate! It was such a lovely gesture, really appreciated. Though did make me tearful all over again lol!

Suexx

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No probs Sue, you deserved it !

Yeah, dont know how you and Paul coped with that tiny room of yours....must've been hard on you both ;) hehehe

·
Registered
54 Posts
You had nothing to be nervous about Sue, you did a grand job :bowdown1:
Oh yeah, I remember "those photo's" :squintdan :chuckle: :squintdan :smokin: Shame we didnt stay up to get photos of Nigel doing the same!!!!
Thank you, i would love to have the weekend photo's on disc, shall i forward you one? We should do the same for you :0)

·
Registered
54 Posts
No probs Sue, you deserved it !

Yeah, dont know how you and Paul coped with that tiny room of yours....must've been hard on you both ;) hehehe
I beg your pardon Giles!!!!!!
What they get up to in their room should be private!!!! :chuckle: :chuckle:

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
OK, so here goes.
Hopefully these pics relay the excellent time we all had.
Big thanks must go to my Wife Sue and Claire and Emma for the hectic time they had trying to find a Hotel that was not only great looking but had all the qualities we were after for a good event. Also, after many comments from other members that we didnt cater for people further away, only to find we were still the same faces from the year before!!! People, you just dont know what a fantastic weekend you are missing out on.!!!:)
Well done to all those who recieved an award. Most justified.... and on a personal note, i would like to thank the people involved in voting me and Sue the winners of the Mark Apsey award for this year. It meant a great deal to us.
We have even had an e-mail back from the Hotel already telling us what a pleasure it was to have us there and that we are welcome back anytime!!
I hope the following pics me and Sue took, capture the feel of the place and the pleasure we had sharing that with so many great people.

THE HOTEL

THE GROUNDS

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice one Paul, cool pics :)

LOL.....that one of Ben & Tash by the xmas tree....!

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
:chuckle: Hopefully not a lifesize reconstruction :chuckle:

Photos start from page 1 for those looking at this page.

Oh and Nigel, i'm still waiting to see your new avatar pic from Scotts phone!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Absolutly brilliant photo's Paul :bowdown1: :bowdown1:
I have saved all of them!
Hopefully Scott will add our's this week?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts