GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is always up for sale.... what is wrong with the damn thing that no one can keep hold of it for more than a month....

I am sure someone on here said the current owner buggered it trying to drift....

Is it really a special car...? or did it used to be, but the big power engine came out in Japan and now it is just a black skyline, with a race car interior, no sound proofing, a few bits stuck on it and a bog standard engine?

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
ok i think everyone knows what a plonker the owner/owners son is but here's the facts on the car:

1) The car was imported by GT Cars and the current owner purchased it off of them

2) When it arrived it was only stage 1 tuned, since then the present owner has upped power figures to 500bhp

3) Yes he started drifting it at Japshow, dunno if he ****ed it up tho

4) Its Midnight purple and not black :)

In short: nice car, and spec but waaaaay over priced

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHA. And he wanted to Race the Lemon:chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot :chairshot

·
Registered
69 Posts
thats crap, that was the best skyline i have ever seen exactly how i would want it, even though i didnt know it! cant believe it was only stage 1 when it came in for 22kish?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I told him not to put that shit in it :D

Rob

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Prolong, oil treatments in RB's is a no no.

He did manage 2 miles with no oil pressure, maybe he aint so clever :D

Rob

·
Registered
597 Posts
You would have thought after he put it in the first time & it knackered the lump, surely using it a 2nd time wasn't such a good idea!!:chuckle:

·
Registered
597 Posts
Mookistar said:
**** drives a Lemon, this guy IS a lemon!

:rolleyes:
You said it Mook what a TO55ER:chairshot

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Have I missed loads of history with the chap who owns the BEER car? What has he done to annoy you lot?

1 - 20 of 97 Posts