GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering why some appear to be smoked like the lights and some are body coloured. Some people get them illuminated don't they? Can the smoked ones be colour coded or is it easier to get one the right colour?

This may seem like a real noob question but I don't have a R33 yet and i've not actually seen one close up in the flesh yet. A possible purchase i've seen has smoked and I'd like it white, if I get it.

Do you think illuminated = tacky? On a par with LED washers? *fingers down throat*

·
Registered
592 Posts
I thought though Im gona be wrong the clear one was on the older GTS R33's....

My 95's got one and the few later models Ive seen dont so maybe 95 was the end of them dunno

Always thought about illumination but then thought the coppers would only have another reason to annoy me and its a bit MAX power!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I thought the lit up bit would be a bit max ish but as the one on my car lights up I now think it is cool.

it is only dim so you can only tell when dark that it actually lights up.

not been pulled so far...

car is up for sale too.

there are only a couple of 33's in the uk that have the illumination.

good luck whatever you choose it is still stuck on a skyline. hehehe

/Steve

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Moschops,

You should never be ashamed of any form of
GT-R badge on your car.:( (Mean't to say Skyline, Sorry)

If you are, you need a different motor.

And yes I do have an illuminated badge on my BNR32.:D

It so you don't get mistaken for a poxy Ferrari.;) :p :p

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish

it was going to have GT-R on it! Fraid I can only stretch to a GTS-T, but hey, that's still a dream come true:D Wow!

So perhaps they were colour coded when the face-lift happened then. I'd like it illuminated if a) it's not Max Powery & b) it doesn't make me a mobile truffle ;)

Better wait till I get a car tho!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts