GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
6,821 Posts
UnknUn,
A really think ya do need a cup of coffee, if da civic is a naice 1. Do da civic belong 2 ya friend?
A'm nod a fan of da Euro 50 cent, flip ma gull door 360 degree, transformers-2 fast for the mob- 50k civic tune.

Let's tra to speak a little 2 cent better english,4 the rest of the dudes on this 4-rume.

In english:
Regards to your friend for the incredible work, I am not a fan of this, but you will get much more feedback on a show-car forum, then here.

regards

Chris:smokin:

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice words bro ,, u just need a little more practise and u'll be better ,, loool

man if u dunt like it its up 2 u ,,n if u like it its up 2 u also ,,

so no need to talk alot ,,

hav fun

·
Registered
553 Posts
Civic? Looks like a Proton to me ;)

Probably weighs a ton and goes like a Citroen 2CV

I can tell a lot of effort went into this for that I have respect for the enthusiasm,

However at the end of the day you have to ask, why bother doing that to a civic/proton?

Not my thing really

Sev

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
man ,, u really need a cup of tea ,,
and you need to learn how to write:wavey:

does look like someone put a lot of effort in the car itself, but again, not my cup of tea either.

i'd rather spend the, what shall it be, £15k, to engine and chassis, and a nice subtle carbon front lip in the car.

then it would pretty much be a nearly unbeatable fwd road car, with some lightweight 15'' and toyo R888 rubber:clap:

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.