GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i can now see why you lot drive round with that stupid grin on your faces!

Just picked up my R33 from Del (Scoobster) this morning and its AMAZING!!:squintdan thanks again mate.:bowdown1: (i managed to keep up with the Ka on the way home LOL)

Sorry mate, i know how much you love that car but trust me it is going to be very well looked after. (as it has been up to now!) Got attacked by flies on the way home so she's in for a wash and wax tomorrow. Ive already mentally spent my wages for the next 6 years. I'll post some pics when its been washed tomorrow but here's the link to the sale thread....

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/71878-r33-gtr-1995-private-plate.html

:smokin:

So i'll put some pics up tomorrow and hopefully see you all at the next show/meet.

Still can't believe i've got one.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
754 Posts
Enjoy it mate i'm glad it has gone to someone who will love it and look after it as much as i did and it will get driven more which is what it's all about. There were tears in my eyes as i watched you pull out of the end of the street but i know it's gone to a good home

But next time i'm passing i will be checking up to make sure you are still taking good care of her for me :chuckle:

oh btw that smile doesn't wear off it will stay with you as long as you own it i know it did for me

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers mate, its done a few miles today! Just tucked her up in bed LOL, its amazing how much attention you get, bit different to the 205 GTi ha ha. dont worry about her bieng taken good care of, i might go and polish her in a mo...

give us a bell when your around mate, i may have the ECU and boost controller fitted then :smokin:

Im taking her to a Supra only meet on monday, LOL, see how that goes down!!

Thanks again pal.:smokin:

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers guys, i think its the first weekend ever that i have been up at 7am sharp on both days!!!! took some more pics after a wash and wax at weekend. I can see she's going to be hard to keep clean. I'll get them uploaded tonight after gatecrashing this meet LOL. :chuckle:

Working in Liverpool today so came across in the 205. It kills me to have to drive this again, its so different! I was thinking of selling it but me thinks it wise to have something thats a tiny bit economic and also i can use it for the winter. Just need to stop myself from driving it!!:smokin: :squintdan :smokin:

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
I was thinking of selling it but me thinks it wise to have something thats a tiny bit economic and also i can use it for the winter. Just need to stop myself from driving it!!:smokin: :squintdan :smokin:
Wuss:chuckle:

Drive it everyday like I do- 30 mile round trip 5 days a week and then some random weekend driving:eek:

·
Registered
126 Posts
I just gets better!

Superb looking example and a wise buy, enjoy. I chuckled at your comment about the next 6 months of wages spent, at least your being realistic.

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wuss:chuckle:

Drive it everyday like I do- 30 mile round trip 5 days a week and then some random weekend driving:eek:
LOL, i would if i could afford the petrol! :) and its just sat in traffic going into Manchester, you cant even get past 70 and then i go round some bumpy back streets to cut through the traffic (which is where the 205 excels!)

Nick, cheers mate, i looked a long time for the right one, and ive been on here long enough now to see a few young lads (like myself) get one then have to get rid a few weeks later as they just haven't thought about how much it costs properly!

Dave, Ive wanted one since i was about 12 or 13 and every time i saw one i nearly sh1t myself LOL, now ive got one, well....:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'll never let it go!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I can assure you all that Mr Smigz has spent a good while looking for a practicable, stunning GTR for quite a while on here now. And has realized his personal ambition in life by owning his very own godzilla.:bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1:

And don’t worry scoobster he is and will be looking after it to the same (stunning) standards that you have. And credit to you as well mate for maintaining such a cool car and being so go to deal with (the coffee was much appreciated for my hangover and the killing of a Ford Ka trying to keep up wi him on the way back)

Well here are a few picture that i quickly took yesterday after it had been cleaned. Not the best quality, as it was quite overcast and grey, but the car still looks as amazing as ever. Will try and get a few more tonight at the meet.

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cheers mate!

Nice one for the pics ted !! (apart from the one with me in obv. LOL)

Got a few with the Conti GT yesterday so i'll be putting a couple of them up too. I CANT WAIT TO GET HOME!!!

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cheers guys! Your right, i couldn'e be more happy with it! Can't wait to take it to some shows.

I took it to a Supra only meet last night LOL, was like the devil walking into church. Mwahahahaha.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts