1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IS IT THIS ONE...

or this one

or maybe this one....

which one is the most likely shape? someone tell me coz i'm getting confused.... i like the Concept front but loath the rear... i never said they can change the front. it's perfect. what more can they asked for?!!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I like the middle one.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i know, but which one is the real GTR replacement?

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
None of those actually. The latest incarnation in the Japanese Best Car magazine is a little different again. However, I will admit that the latest version actually looks like it could honestly get to production.

Oh yeh... just to screw everybody up a little more there is now talk about the engine possibly being a V6 3.0 litre (VQ30DE)supercharged engine! Fortunately, the 3.5 litre turbo engine is still just as much a possibility as well.

Cya O!

·
Banned
349 Posts
REALITY

THE TRUTH IS THAT UNTIL THE R35 IS SCOOPED TESTING OR NISSAN PUT OUT A PRESS RELEASE NO ONE ON THIS BOARD ACTUALLY KNOWS THE EXACT SPECIFICATION OR TUNABILITY OR ENGINE SIZE OF THE R35.

I ONLY HOPE THAT IT CONTINUE'S THE LEGEND AND IS AS CAPABLE IN EVERY AREA AS THE 32'S, 33'S AND 34'S.

JAMIE.

PS: I SUSPECT IN THE CURRENT STATE THE WORLDWIDE CAR MARKET IS IN IT WON'T BE AS UNCOMPROMISING AND EXCITING AS THE CARS THAT FUEL THIS WEB SITE WITH SO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT AND DO. BUT, YOU NEVER KNOW:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hmm. Looks pretty real though... I saw other pics of that car as well, which looks just as good. A pro's probably behind this then...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ermm.... jamie, it would be nice if you can turn the CAPS LOCK BUTTON OFFF!!!!

p/s: just k/d:D

ack.... the final form of the skyline engine already been confirmed. it's a V6 TT engine but the capacity is still sketchy.... prolly a 3.5 or a 3.0. but i think it's a 3.5

·
Registered
9 Posts
damn consept pictures make u think the r35 looks like one thing onew month and the next month its entirly different:mad:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Amidst all of the noise about the end of the RB series engine I have repeatedly kept coming back to one thing in my mind...

It seems to me that the difficulties in adopting Attessa into a V6 or V8 configuration would make for an engineering nightmare.
These difficulties would become more pronounced in any case where turbos were used in an underslung position.

I dont think for a moment that Nissan are foolish enough to forego the GTR legend to provide us with a limp wristed engine that is incredibly expensive to modify...that would put 13 years of effort in the scrap bin.

Surely the logical engine configuration to use with Attessa has to the the inline 6.

None of the above suggests that I have the answers but might perhaps provoke some thought.

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
SadisticRage...Nissan are curently running the new generation Attesa ET-S system on the 4WD versions of the M35 Stagea, which uses VQ series engines. So it looks like they have figured out a way:)

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Dino,

Does it involve electric motors powering the front wheels as stipulated in some of the early R35 GT-R banter?

Dan

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
No it doesn't. A future version of the Nissan March, Micra in Europe, will use a 4WD system with rear eletrically assisted drive, but I doubt such system would be used on performance cars like the GT-R.

·
Registered
12 Posts
DCD said:
SadisticRage...Nissan are curently running the new generation Attesa ET-S system on the 4WD versions of the M35 Stagea, which uses VQ series engines. So it looks like they have figured out a way:)
Bugga. And here i was thinking the RB might live on :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts