GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I just got my new V-spec II Nur from the shipping container yesterday, it is the 1st and only Nur car coming to the U.S. as of today, I am so proud :D

The other car is my current V-spec II, which is for sale, but at the moment, I am the proud owner of both of them. I am so happy :)

Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Elliot,

Thank you ;)

As far as driving feel, the Nur feels the same as as the VSII.

One very special different I noticed on the 2 car that I am not expected of, is the color is completely different, even though their color is suppose to be the same, I checked the color code on the chassis plate, they are both QM1. I was thinking maybe one of them is the pearl white color, but no. The Nur have a blue tint to it, while the VSII have a yellow tint. I love the blue tint :D

Do you guys notice the same thing? That different cars have different shade of color even though their color code is the same? Just wondering.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Thankyou for explaining Jeff:)
I haven't noticed colour differences even when they are the same colour. I don't know if anybody else has noticed.....

-Elliot

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
New car

Nice one Jeff .

I'm sure you are gonna enjoy the new car.

When are the modifications starting ?:D ;)

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Paul,

Modification started yesterday.....I put new floor mats into the car.....:D

Seriously, I will drive the car first to see what I want to modify first, I am new to GTR's ownership, so I have to learn the car first.

I am sure it won't be long before I modify it though, that's the reason we buy GTR right, is to modify them :p

Jeff

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Mods

Oh,I thought the Nur was your second Skyline ...........:confused:

The problem with modifying is once you start you don't stop !:)

Well ,as long as the wife doesn't find out ,eh lads ?;)

Are there good Skyline tuners in the US ?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Paul..........yes the Nur is my 2nd R34 GTR, but I bought the Nur before I pick up my VSII from Motorex, so I only put about 20 miles on the VSII, I really don't have any experience driving it. So I will need to drive the Nur to see how the stock car feels before I modify it.

There are a few Skyline tuners in the U.S. A good one is call "XS engineering", they tuned most of the GTR here so far. There are also company from Japan, "APEX USA", "Signal auto", "JUN auto mechanic" to name a few.

Amerikiwi............I will keep you guys posted on the mod on my Nur, please do the same with your Nur!

Elliot..........my VSII is still brand new with 114 miles on it, so I am selling it as new for $95,500 USD.

Jeff

·
Registered
28 Posts
congratulations on the new car mate if ure looking for a good tuners ive heard Jun are deffinately 1 of the best in the U.S. mate
Cheers Dave:)

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Nice one Jeff!!:D

So is the car legal to drive or have you got to wait a bit longer?

What about the N1 turbines? Do they feel a bit more laggy than the normal ceramics??

Enjoy yourself!
;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Jeff

Congrat.....man. You didn't email me when you got the car. That car is sweet. Keep me updated on your modification list. You already know mine, right. I am going to HK in early July. Hopefully, my rims will be there by then. I will make sure I send you pic of it.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Edwin,

Hey thanks! Sorry I didn't tell you about my Nur getting here, we just went pick it up from the container last Friday, I have been busy since, that's why I haven't email all my friend's about it yet.

Of course I will keep you posted on my modification list, please do the same for me on your mod on your GTR.

I can't wait to see picture of your car with your new rims, please don't forget ;)

I will send you a email with some higher quality picture of my Nur.

Jeff

1 - 17 of 17 Posts