GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Wow. The transformation is incredible. When I last saw Gio's car I thought it was awesome, the most complete R34 I'd ever seen. But this is now on a whole new level :smokin: Color looks superb.

Nice write up and superb pix, as always, Dino. :)

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Without a doubt an amazingly nice car, but I personally prefered it when it was blue and looked slightly different

·
Registered
571 Posts
That certainly is one fine example, very clean. Definately a big fan of the Robson Leather interior. :)

·
Registered
26,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can anyone shed any light on the benefit of swapping a top secret tower bar for a Cusco carbon Pro front strut bar - weight saving perhaps ? or maybe due to positioning of new turbo setup ?
im sure Gio can comment

it could be due to turbo set up or the fact that it suits more with the carbon theme

·
Registered
237 Posts
Man that is so nice.I love the interior and there's me thinking I was near the end of my spending lots of money on my car ,this has made me think again.There's just no end to it may aswell face facts.This car has to be one of the best I have ever seen,off to have a look in my piggy box see what I can come up with . PS oh thanks Matty you really know how to make someone feel bad,I want all them parts lol,great pictures by the way.

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
This GT-R was to me already one of the most beautiful I knew before the recent transformation and will always remain indelible in my mind as the first and only vehicle I've been in to do over 200 mph and still be accelerating... on a public road. It was a car that demanded respect and would leave you speechless with it's capabilities...

Now Gio's gone and dropped the GT-R gauntlet for creation of the best all round package as a road car with track bias... A car which not only goes, stops and handles with all the proverbials, but cossets it's occupants with total style inside with the crispest mix of style and discretion. No GT-R badge is just to confuse those who don't know what this is.

Will a better road & track spec 34 ever be created? I never get tired of seeing this masterpiece. It's a credit to Gio's vison and passion for his GT-R. :bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1:

·
Registered
889 Posts
WOW!! That car is the best R-34 Gtr ever created:bowdown1::bowdown1:

The whole package is so impressive that i am truly lost for words:smokin:
What a machine!!

Terje.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Thanks for all the feedback and input, guys. Its really appreciated, even when there are differences of opinion. It all looks good now, but I cannot begin to tell you how many times I changed my mind on the direction to take during the build up. I guess you can see that comparing the prior version of the car with the current. On reflection, that's what made it all so much fun (albeit too expensive). Anyway, a lot of what you see now is simply the culmination of the great ideas coming from the members here. :bowdown1:

Can anyone shed any light on the benefit of swapping a top secret tower bar for a Cusco carbon Pro front strut bar - weight saving perhaps ? or maybe due to positioning of new turbo setup ?
Its really just for looks, Lex. Having said that, when I had my twin 3037s, the TS tower bar did touch the compressor housing and, consequently, needed to be adjusted a little to make it fit right.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hmm. I need to save up more money.

Love everything about the car - the purpose, the attention to detail, the passion. Awesome job, Gio.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.