Votes: 51 23.9%
  • Not voting

Votes: 14 6.6%

• Total voters
661 - 680 of 688 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,916 Posts
I get the feeling that the EU could offer us a billion pounds a week and a solid gold toilet for every person in the UK and the remainders would still say it was a bad deal and vote against it.

·
Administrator
31,566 Posts
Boris could agree a deal that gave everyone in the UK a million quid and they***8217;d still vote it down. Retainers should be ashamed of themselves. Absolutely no desire to do anything but overturn the result even though polls show the majority of voters still want to leave.

Bored of it now.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Well seems Boris Johnson has won. You guys made the right decision. EU is a joke that f*cks over the less powerful countries just to benefit the powerful Germany and their leftist agenda. It's just their fourth Reich plan to get back at Europe for losing WWII. Just my take, since my country in europe got screwed over by them yet my people have no dignity and still lick the EU's ass. I think once the UK leaves, Spain and Greece will follow as well. I know the Italians are fed up with the EU as well.

·
Ooo Matron !
2,131 Posts
It's the Euro that means Germany can lord over all the smaller countries. And smaller countries were told joining the Euro would be a good thing for them, but God knows who thought the idea of tying all those countries currencies together on a single day and then never letting them float again was a good idea I just don't know. The Euro has certainly harmed smaller economies where tourism is a big contribution to their economy.

And the reason the EU don't want the UK to go is because they know others will now follow.

·
Ooo Matron !
2,131 Posts
My old dears (both in their mid 70s) have never said how they have voted in a GE before (but it's obvious that it's always been Labour) and yesterday on the phone my mother said to me "Boris will get it done. I really like Boris, I think he's great".

Then she went on to say how the Labour party of today is not the same as it once was and how it does not represent the working man any more.

She's just the type of person that Boris has managed to win over.

I might even need the IDP I bought for £5.50 a month ago at this rate for early next year !! I've never been this happy for ages.

·
Administrator
31,566 Posts
some Of the language being used by labour voters since the result is disgusting.

·
Premium Member
5,916 Posts
But really not a surprise given that hate filled rhetoric of the hard left these last few years. Now all we need is a no deal brexit to really screw the EU over And bring it down.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Never voted for the left, and never will. I already know the hardships my country faced when we were part of the USSR. Just a sought after utopia by the left, which they feed off of fear from regular folks since many hard working people don't want any trouble or defamation with the labels the left use on people they disagree with. Sort of like the Nazis, with a little poster child Greta. Boris is a bad ass, reminds me of our President Donald Trump in the US. Does Boris also want to deport all the migrants/refugees? Would be good for the UK and would decrease the crime ratings drastically.

·
Administrator
31,566 Posts
But really not a surprise given that hate filled rhetoric of the hard left these last few years. Now all we need is a no deal brexit to really screw the EU over And bring it down.
Theyre already planning protests.

·
Administrator
31,566 Posts
Never voted for the left, and never will. I already know the hardships my country faced when we were part of the USSR. Just a sought after utopia by the left, which they feed off of fear from regular folks since many hard working people don't want any trouble or defamation with the labels the left use on people they disagree with. Sort of like the Nazis, with a little poster child Greta. Boris is a bad ass, reminds me of our President Donald Trump in the US. Does Boris also want to deport all the migrants/refugees? Would be good for the UK and would decrease the crime ratings drastically.
Boris is nothing like trump. Trump is a borerline insane racist egomaniac. Boris just has messy hair.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Boris is nothing like trump. Trump is a borerline insane racist egomaniac. Boris just has messy hair.
How is he racist? He's got the right to flaunt his wealth, the dude could buy all of the left and have them eat from his hand if he wanted to. Seems a lot of the news sites say Boris is racist too, but I don't believe media.

·
Administrator
31,566 Posts
How is he racist? He's got the right to flaunt his wealth, the dude could buy all of the left and have them eat from his hand if he wanted to. Seems a lot of the news sites say Boris is racist too, but I don't believe media.
His whole pursuit of obama over his birth certificate just shows the mindset of the man. He’s unhinged. Be gone soon tho.

·
Registered
276 Posts
His whole pursuit of obama over his birth certificate just shows the mindset of the man. He’s unhinged. Be gone soon tho.
Well it's true Obama wasn't born in the US. And the fact that he never proved he was born in the US makes the belief valid, even when his own brother says he was born in Kenya. Trump's going to win in 2020 by a landslide, especially since the left have gone off the rails with their witch hunt and showed their true nature. He tells the truth as it is and doesn't care what others think, just like Jeremy Clarkson. So, is that the main reason he is racist or are there more?

·
Administrator
31,566 Posts
Well it's true Obama wasn't born in the US. And the fact that he never proved he was born in the US makes the belief valid, even when his own brother says he was born in Kenya. Trump's going to win in 2020 by a landslide, especially since the left have gone off the rails with their witch hunt and showed their true nature. Is that the main reason he is racist or are there more?
what I’m saying is Boris isn’t trump. Trump is much further to the right and there’s no point trying to change the opinion of his followers.

·
Registered
276 Posts
what I’m saying is Boris isn’t trump. Trump is much further to the right and there’s no point trying to change the opinion of his followers.
Yes, I agree they have different views on some other social/political problems. I am saying they get the same amount of hate from the media for being politically incorrect. I was honestly just wondering what made you think he was racist, when he cares about his country and cares for the legal citizens and legal immigrants while media bashes him with labels such as "racist" and "islamaphobe" just because someone got their feelings hurt. I'm not here to really argue, I just want to clear up the confusion media might have misrepresented due to their bias.

·
Administrator
31,566 Posts
Yes, I agree they have different views on some other social/political problems. I am saying they get the same amount of hate from the media for being politically incorrect. I was honestly just wondering what made you think he was racist, when he cares about his country and cares for the legal citizens and legal immigrants while media bashes him with labels such as "racist" and "islamaphobe" just because someone got their feelings hurt. I'm not here to really argue, I just want to clear up the confusion media might have misrepresented due to their bias.
You say ‘your country’ was part of the USSR then In The same breath say about getting rid of all migrants...?

661 - 680 of 688 Posts