Votes: 51 23.9%
  • Not voting

Votes: 14 6.6%

• Total voters
681 - 688 of 688 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
You say ‘your country’ was part of the USSR then In The same breath say about getting rid of all migrants...?
With all due respect, I used the word "legal" in front of the immigrants. A lot of the immigrants you guys have in the UK are from places that are not culturally appropriate to the Western world or from other parts of Europe (such as from my old country) who come over and abuse your welfare systems on expired passports/visas/documents, get into your jails/prisons for committing crimes while all of you pay taxes so they can enjoy their meals/television, or smuggle themselves in illegally. While my family had to go through many months of tests, vaccinations, and long hours at the government buildings to receive green cards. In the US, we have immigrants coming from all over the place illegally, steal jobs, commit crimes, and then start crying when the citizens and legal immigrants have had enough of this law breaking. It slowed down drastically since 2017, and a large portion have been deported which is good. Illegal immigrants are breaking the law, and most are freeloaders. Then the ones who follow the rules are demonized by the media.

·
Administrator
31,566 Posts
With all due respect, I used the word "legal" in front of the immigrants. A lot of the immigrants you guys have in the UK are from places that are not culturally appropriate to the Western world or from other parts of Europe (such as from my old country) who come over and abuse your welfare systems on expired passports/visas/documents, get into your jails/prisons for committing crimes while all of you pay taxes so they can enjoy their meals/television, or smuggle themselves in illegally. While my family had to go through many months of tests, vaccinations, and long hours at the government buildings to receive green cards. In the US, we have immigrants coming from all over the place illegally, steal jobs, commit crimes, and then start crying when the citizens and legal immigrants have had enough of this law breaking. It slowed down drastically since 2017, and a large portion have been deported which is good.
So. Agreed. Then consider trumps comments to the congresswomen of colour whom like you are born citizens. And the fact they were condemmed as racist by the House of Representatives.
im sure if he told you to go back to where you came from you’d Wonder why.

·
Registered
276 Posts
So. Agreed. Then consider trumps comments to the congresswomen of colour whom like you are born citizens. And the fact they were condemmed as racist by the House of Representatives.
im sure if he told you to go back to where you came from you’d Wonder why.
Look at her country Somalia. If she has these awesome ideas and says Trump's laws are crap and how bad the US is, then why doesn't she go back and implement them there since she is proud of her country? Hate the US? Then leave it. Yet they get butt hurt when he says the truth on how Africa is a shit hole. Why would he? I love the US and follow the rules here and I know my old country is a shit hole, yet I don't go crying about how bad it is here in the US even though I hated when Obama won the election. Y'all in the UK tell my folks to leave all the time and I honestly could care less.

edit: Worth mentioning she is the same person who married her brother to obtain citizenship?

·
Administrator
31,566 Posts
Look at her country Somalia. If she has these awesome ideas and says Trump's laws are crap and how bad the US is, then why doesn't she go back and implement them there since she is proud of her country? Hate the US? Then leave it. Yet they get butt hurt when he says the truth on how Africa is a shit hole. I love the US and follow the rules here, and I don't go crying about how bad it is even though I hated when Obama won the election. Y'all in the UK tell my folks to leave all the time and I honestly could care less. Trump likes legal immigrants, he doesn't like illegals.
How is her country Somalia when she came to the US as a child?
Let’s draw a line because perception is where our differences lie. You percieve him with different eyes to mine and we both see different things.

so. To clarify. Boris isn’t trump 2.0

·
Registered
276 Posts
How is her country Somalia when she came to the US as a child?
Let’s draw a line because perception is where our differences lie. You percieve him with different eyes to mine and we both see different things.

so. To clarify. Boris isn’t trump 2.0
She was born there and lived there for 10 years. She's Somalian. Just because she gets an American citizenship doesn't mean she is not Somalian. I could obtain US citizenship instead of my permanent resident status (legal immigrant), but that would still not mean I am an American. I'd be an American citizen, but I am still Eastern European. I've been told to go back before by the left, despite me being a legal law abiding resident. Yes, I agree we see it both ways and I am glad we are both able to have a civilised conversation despite our different view points. Too many people nowadays don't want to hear out the other side's opinion, and I enjoyed this little conversation. Still an awesome victory for you guys last night. (y)

So are my chances of winning the book low now?

·
Premium Member
5,916 Posts
Trump isn’t racist, very far from it. Just another label the left find easy to apply without any justification the same as nazi and facist. Trump will smash 2020.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Great result. Now Boris can smash brexit through (hopefully changing his current deal). Lower corp tax. Lets get it done.

681 - 688 of 688 Posts