GTR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know alot about Skyline's... but not enough.

I made this thread so that people that need to know about the great car, and I just ask that some people share their facts, so that we can all learn that little bit more.

So let's keep this thread. :popcorn:

Enjoi.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
You need to find a woman.. get laid... get some of the frustration out...

Oh... btw.. this whole forum is about nissan skyline.... just incase you havent figured that one out yet....

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You need to find a woman.. get laid... get some of the frustration out...

Oh... btw.. this whole forum is about nissan skyline.... just incase you havent figured that one out yet....

I have a girlfriend. Just because you read two posts doesn't mean you can degrade me. Take a look at some of the other posts I make. I actually contribute to this forum. Surprisingly.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I have a girlfriend. Just because you read two posts doesn't mean you can degrade me. Take a look at some of the other posts I make. I actually contribute to this forum. Surprisingly.

Show me what you contribute to this forum,i searched your posts and after reading 2 pages of teenage drivel i gave up. :chuckle:

stick to myspace m8. :popcorn:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Yeah like this thread. Has she seen your awesome myspace vids? If she did, she would be your ex-GF. I am still waiting to see pics of your 853 hp R32 GTR with a 240 Stillen exhaust. Grow up kid. Yeah, stick to myspace. Just wondering, has Carlo G told you anything more about the new GTR, seeing as you two are probably best mates and he runs everything past you before any decisions are made.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yeah like this thread. Has she seen your awesome myspace vids? If she did, she would be your ex-GF. I am still waiting to see pics of your 853 hp R32 GTR with a 240 Stillen exhaust. Grow up kid. Yeah, stick to myspace. Just wondering, has Carlo G told you anything more about the new GTR, seeing as you two are probably best mates and he runs everything past you before any decisions are made.
:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: hee hee hee

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I guess we won't hear from 6speed until he gets out from pre-school today.

·
6,821 Posts
LMAO guys . . .
6Speed you're idea with this thread was cool and I think it's good to do some contribution to the site. Just try to read a bit more the threads of the other members and you will see that you repost many stuff.
Don't get me wrong on this, you can post as much as you want, but be aware of what you post and the feedback you will get from the other members . . . . . that's part of the game.:)

And before someone of the shark-league quotes me again on this, look at your own minimalistic contribution to this site . . .

Amen

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.