GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hello everyone.

The event will be at the Elan valley on the 26th of July.
We will meet early, aim for 10:30am at the Elan valley visitor center. Have a cuppa and a cake. Then set of for a leisurely drive around the valley, ending with some food in nearby town of Rhayader. For food please state when your add your names to the list so I can look at booking.

Elan Valley

I know some have you have already registered an interest in this, so please make an effort to come. Would be nice to put names to faces and have a chat.

There will be more details to come, and any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks

Charles

1. CD09 (food)

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
Excellent work on arranging this fella, well done :thumbsup:
A little far for me personally I'm afraid though :(

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Excellent work on arranging this fella, well done :thumbsup:
A little far for me personally I'm afraid though :(
Cheers, no worries.. I just wanted to pick somewhere central for the welsh folk but obviously anyone is welcome

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh yes still going ahead... your right very nice roads around that area. I've been twice before. Feel free to invite any other members.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This meet is for July 26th only at the moment. You should have your car back by then surely?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Any more takers for this. It's well worth it for the scenery and the drive.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I might like to come along to this, it seems that it is mostly an R35 event so if you'll be happy to see a R34 with you then I'll come along.

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
The meet is open to all Skylines & R35's ... even Stageas too if someone local has one :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yep more the merrier :)

1. CD09 (food)
2. DanielM3(fuel)
3. NELLEE
4. CelticWebs
5. MikeyB571

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am also in talks with one of my photographer friends, who might come along to add a photo shoot opportunity to the event. This would make the most of the very scenic location which we will be at.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
That sounds like a great idea! Always nice to get a few decent pics, especially if the weathers decent, which I'm sure it will be, this is Wales after all ;)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.