GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked my car up from Abbey after having some light modifications done and the car now puts out a healthy 404bhp, which is a very pleasent change from standard I must say. It also have the habit of providing the odd sonic boom and yellow glow from the new Blitz zorst. Very nice it is to. Thank you Mr Abbey I'm a very happy chappy. :D :D :D

Now for the bad news. Parked my car in my usual car parking space at work (NCP) and some f*cker (sorry for the language but it warrents it) has seen fit to reverse into the front of it. Don't ask me how this was fool managed it because I park totally out of the way. :mad:

Still very happy with the car now even though I'll have to get a new bumper.

Howsie

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Sorry to hear about the damage - is it not fixable ? Surely a good bodyshop will be able to sort it for you ?

Glad to hear you are enjoying a new lease of power - you need a sticker now "i will not be held responsible for any flame damage on the front of your car !" :D

Take it easy !
Daz

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Daz

Cheers Daz.

To top it off somebody else scraped the rear bumper at my girlfriends place in Putney last week. Doh!

Well they say it comes in three's. I think I'll just go out to the car and smack a hammer down in the middle of the bonnet.

Howsie

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Hi Sean,

As there has been some debate about relative dyno figures from one machine to another and assuming that your car wasn't dynoed at G Force, it would be interesting if you could bring your dyno sheet with you on Saturday so a direct comparison can be made especially as your car has been dynoed so recently.

Peter.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Howsie,

Sorry to hear about the damage. I know how you feel.
I had the same thing happen to me on the second day after I bought my car. And it was a new car! The stupid B**ch reverse into my front bumper at Tesco's. I gave her the horn before it happened and she still went into me.

To top it off, she was a customer of mine who I haven't seen for awhile!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts