GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where to start lol. A massive thank you to DavW and his team.

With a special thanks to Dave his super mechanic! This guy has worked tirelessly on my GTR, from the engine build and all the running gear. Everything is running perfectly and the workman ship of super Dave ( I kid you not on the skills of this guy!!!) is absolutely outstanding. He has put all my **** ups right (brake calipers on upside down just to mention 1). He has literally shed blood sweat and tears to get this car back on the road for me. He broke his hand on the hi-cas among other injuries!

So on a serious note, me and my family thank you Dave for the work you have done! :)

On to DavW. This man amazes me on his attention to detail. He made me feel part of the GTR shop family from the word go. I bought the shell off of him around 4 or 5 years ago. From that day iv have literally called Dav 100's of times. Not once has he been too busy to talk to me, or give me advice and what to do. He has also supplied me some very tasty bits at great prices :). The one thing iv learned through all this, is listen to the advice given and follow it. Many times I chose to ignore Dav with advice given. To say it came to bite me in the arse is an understatement. All Dav would say is "I told you not to do that, but how can I help". We have had some good banter and great chats. I love these guys like family now!

I'd also like to thank all the Gtr shop family that are behind the scenes that iv not had the good fortune to meet yet!

All in all. I will not be taking me car anywhere else. It's still got to be mapped once I have the money lol. I can't wait for the next stage with the Gtr shop. It's a long drive from me, being just outside London, but well worth it.

I give the GTR shop 20 out of 10. I'm sooo happy to back in the GTR fold and is ALL down to these guys.

Jeff Chan

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Bought a set of HKS coilovers good service and Dave was helpful. I would buy again with out hesitation if he had a sale ;)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All run in now, and still perfect. Although I'm not surprised. So so so happy with the results of everyone's hard work!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts