GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I should upload this works, as they are no more up to date, but you get an idea of what I am planing for the future.:smokin:

The Heritage GTR project is basicly an accumulation of every thing I like about the GTRs, in to one new styled bodykit. (or called it Full body model, as it goes more in to the direction of the veilside Fortunes kits, which transform the howl car up to the lights).
On the other side it would be too of shame to not focus about some industrial standards, industrial design rules, so it won`t be a veilside style kit in quality, much much further thought design wise and in the details.

Now, yeah, make the howl thing aerodynamic!!!!, which is a nice thought, but I don`t have a bloody windcanal in my backyard.:eek::(

The concept pics below are very freestyle, but you get an idea of the back of that potential GTR. The pics for now have a R32 GTR as base, as it is ultimately the cheapest of the GTRs and the uncomplicatest to slaughter:chuckle:

Just let me know what you think.
By the way, now focusing on a R34 GTR as base, currently learning how to build car bodykits, just for the hype of it . . . it won`t be for tomorrow thought.
Thanks

Chris

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Well I for one didn't think it was, so went away and googles some black pics and it does have a small resemblance, I think you need to keep the R35 headlights in my opinion and also the signature rear lights, but it's a good start/design to go from

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I for one didn't think it was, so went away and googles some black pics and it does have a small resemblance, I think you need to keep the R35 headlights in my opinion and also the signature rear lights, but it's a good start/design to go from
Thanks for the comments guys.
Yes it has a base inspiration of the SL Black edition. Thought just to get a new body form for th start, won`t be like that.]The tail lights design won`t change that much.
I absolutely not want it to ressemble to an R35 GTR with the high headlights as well.

more to come . . .:)

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so is that kit going to be made??
First a prototype has to be made and from this, if a company has the ressources to offer the kit for public and produce it, it will be made for sale.

Thought do I think that some time will still pass with designs.:)

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
I like that a lot!

GTRLUX for new R36 designer!

....Keep it as a R32 base tho....Would be a great way to update the old girl!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Not bad at all but IMHO the roofline is way too conservative compared to the rest of the design. It´s too angular where the rest of the shape doesn´t have one straight line anywhere.

Just a thought. :)

/P

·
Registered
794 Posts
Thanks for the comments guys.
Yes it has a base inspiration of the SL Black edition. Thought just to get a new body form for th start, won`t be like that.]The tail lights design won`t change that much.
I absolutely not want it to ressemble to an R35 GTR with the high headlights as well.

more to come . . .:)
yeay 10 points for me...

cant wait to see a kit

1 - 12 of 12 Posts