GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 194 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Just out of curiosity, why do you say that and what is the deal with some owners of older R32/33/34's disliking the 35?

Serious question - sorry for the thread hijack.
It's not a Skyline, which were family cars altered to make a GT-R.
In other words they were a bit of a compromise. ;)

The R35 was designed from day one to do what it does.
And it does it very well.
But until it gets older and falls into the hands of more enthusiasts rather than rich boys who just lock them away in garages to say they have a GT-R it's not going to get the same kind of following.

IMO of course. :)

Look at the percentage of ones for sale over the last year that have never been tracked, never been launched and done low miles. Why on earth do people buy them?

Kudos?
"I've got a GT-R" to impress people?

No idea, but to the owners of older ones they are not real enthusiasts.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Thanks chaps. So a lot of it seems to be down to the car's owners as opposed to a grievance with the vehicle itself. If its any consolation, I would rather be castrated than own a BMW M, I am a genuine car enthusiast who purchased the vehicle for what it is not for any kind or trend of image and it gets used on a daily basis. :D

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Surprised the car was not put up here first. What's going on?
+1....even if it's a new GTR project most if not all bits would swap right over...don't get it but add does look to be loaded by Amar

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Would agree but I don't think the R35 is the worse GTR...if anything the R33 is ;)

Also, is this price for real??? I think someone must've added additional zero by mistake.
I agree the R33 is awful! :)

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Well that's one hell of a price tag isnt it!

Must say im intrigued as to what the next project will be....will it be GTR related???

Also i'm a little suprised that they didn't put it up for sale on here as well and there hasn't been some kind of low key post by KK :runaway:

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
I agree the R33 is awful! :)
Im going to slap you when I see you.

I just not a fan of all this "hey look at my impressive technology" Yes it is an impressive car but just not for me. I like it raw and old school. And to not sell my sole to buy a part, its bad enough already.

So they will build you a car for 200k oh well as ive said GLWTS
Mikey

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Doesnt matter they will paint it whatever colour you want.

£260,000 :confused:

Must be a form of crafty advertising surely?
And it seems to be working...

Certainly got tongues wagging here. More than an advert for the business.

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
Actually.

The R32 was made to compete in motorsports and it was used as a base for many other R32 variations which now creates confusion among enthusiasts, fanboys and haters alike.

The R35 has sod all lost its connection to the GTR badge. Shows how little you know really so get out of your box will you.

The 35 has strengthened the GTR badge if anything. Roll on GT3 !!!

Ignorance makes you look like fools seriously.

/rant

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Actually.

The R32 was made to compete in motorsports and it was used as a base for many other R32 variations which now creates confusion among enthusiasts, fanboys and haters alike.

The R35 has sod all lost its connection to the GTR badge. Shows how little you know really so get out of your box will you.

/rant
I swear to god with commets like that ill break every bone in your body, telling me to get out of my box and how little I know, its called having a laugh and a joke.

Yes im not a big fan and yes I do think they dont hold much to the old school GTR. So what and give a shit its a fourm its my view on it. ****ing bin liner job, people like you make my blood boil.
Mikey

·
Registered
309 Posts
Actually.

/rant
The GTR has lost its connection with the Skyline badge though.

·
Super Moderator
15,693 Posts
How abouts we don't get cross with each other and keep it light chaps.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Im going to slap you when I see you.

Mikey
You'll have to catch me first.... Oh wait you drive a R33 I'll be fine :D Why don't you just enjoy your retro machine and I'll enjoy my bang unto date awesome GTR :) Each to their own!

21 - 40 of 194 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.