GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Do you think they'll take p/x ?

My wife is getting a new car soon, her current one is a black corsa 1.2. Only 3 years old and less than 10k on the clock. I value it at £247,000. It's got no mods but like I say, it's black!

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
You'll have to catch me first.... Oh wait you drive a R33 I'll be fine :D Why don't you just enjoy your retro machine and I'll enjoy my bang unto date awesome GTR :) Each to their own!
In 5 years time his r33 will be worth more than your r35 :thumbsup:

Ps the r35 is a great car. For me it's still a proper gtr. Looks great from the back, back qtr and side but shit from the front.

Only the r34 breaks that rule.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
In 5 years time his r33 will be worth more than your r35 :thumbsup:
Really? Wow that crystal ball you have must be very handy! Any chance for this weeks Lottery numbers? :D Still doesn't change the fact he won't catch me :D

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
You'll have to catch me first.... Oh wait you drive a R33 I'll be fine :D Why don't you just enjoy your retro machine and I'll enjoy my bang unto date awesome GTR :) Each to their own!
Lol why I oughta id keep up......soon once ive finished the engine, tbh id beat you :chuckle:

Yup im just like the non British idiot:rolleyes:

Simple fact is he jump the gun and im my world insulted me for no reason. So how does that make me a twat (man with 11 posts). Dont know about you but I dont like being talk to like that!!
Mikey

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
You don't need a crystal ball to see depreciation. But your right, he probably won't catch you. Not much can. That's why it's still a proper gtr. Cheap (in comparison) for what it can do :)

·
Banned
52 Posts
Yes 11 posts, actually 12 now. I read posts hence low count! Joined few months after you too. Oh does that make me a troll due to my low count?

The Hulk looks crap btw. Standard black would do

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Really? Wow that crystal ball you have must be very handy! Any chance for this weeks Lottery numbers? :D Still doesn't change the fact he won't catch me :D
You wana see me run, also my rifle can cover 1mile alot fast than your car can, so ill take out a tyre and then slap you. But who cares I drive a 33 because thats what I can afford and if I had the money for a 35 I buy a 34.
Mikey

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Yes 11 posts, actually 12 now. I read posts hence low count! Joined few months after you too. Oh does that make me a troll due to my low count?

The Hulk looks crap btw. Standard black would do
No just a creepy watcher :chuckle:
Your right about black. They should just paint it now and call it Prince, formally known as the hulk.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
You don't need a crystal ball to see depreciation. But your right, he probably won't catch you. Not much can. That's why it's still a proper gtr. Cheap (in comparison) for what it can do :)
LOL you're right on that they're awesomely fast! Not sure on the depreciation thought and how far they will drop and how fast, plus you're working on the principle that the R33 will start to appreciate! And there are some many factors petrol prices, newer models etc etc. To say that it will only be worth 12-15k in 5 years time is a very bold statement. But TBH fella I honestly don't care! I love driving its so fast and totally reliable etc etc! If its worth button's in a few years time I might just keep it and have it a track toy and buy a new R36 as the daily driver :D

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Miles off topic now, im out, ill post no more, if you want to insult me PM me thanks.
Mikey

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
You wana see me run, also my rifle can cover 1mile alot fast than your car can, so ill take out a tyre and then slap you. But who cares I drive a 33 because thats what I can afford and if I had the money for a 35 I buy a 34.
Mikey
Really, I had a R34 GTR up to a couple of months ago and it was awesome but as a 700hp capable track monster it was wild as a daily driver and bonkers fun! But the R35 in stage 4 is quicker and much more usable! However I do miss the howl of the RB26, with my TO4z and the open screamer on full boost banging 4 foot flames out on every change! Was soooo exciting :)

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
No doubt about it, the r35 is better in every way. It would be nice to have a car like that and still be a good daily driver. R34 looks much better IMO.
If I had an r35 I'd need to buy a bike or Kit car for the go-cart feeling though.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
No doubt about it, the r35 is better in every way. It would be nice to have a car like that and still be a good daily driver. R34 looks much better IMO.
If I had an r35 I'd need to buy a bike or Kit car for the go-cart feeling though.
I thought that when buying my R35 and always thought I'd miss the 'rawness' of my Supra (600hp) and the R34 but the R35 is just so quick it ticks that box, if you've not already I'd drive a stage 4 R35 in R,R,R mode first before ruling it out! Saying that I did sit in a 300hp Atom a few weeks back that I can't get out of my head :D Like I said fella there all awesome cars just enjoy :)

PS Mod's sorry for the of topic banter, feel free to delete my post if you need too :)

·
Registered
520 Posts
Mikey

Mikey

Understand your thoughts 100 per cent regarding why you think the 35 has lost connection with the 32 - 33 -34 skyline motors.

I thought same when got my 35 until made decision to modify it. Now I have the same buzz I did when first modified my 33 Gtr. The STD 35 can be described as clinical a STD 33 as boring at 310 hp.

However modify the 35 and it's one awesome machine and requires total driver input. Don't believe the link is lost with old school rbs Mikey.

Regards

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
I hate the work "banter". Its just short hand for "Im being a massive prick"

Mind you, this is just banter by the way

·
Administrator
31,589 Posts
Soooooooooooooooooooo

The mobile no for Amar on ph is different to the one I have, but De Godfather is his old username on here. Kev has been quiet due to a family illness, but it is odd that it's not advertised on here. Maybe not the target market?

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
what the hell is wrong with you people on here why don't you all just grow up for christ sake
Here you go mate . ,, , , . . . .! . ! ! ., . ,.,., ,,., . . , , , , ,! ?? !!. , , . .

Should be enough there for a few weeks, feel free to use them in your sentences.

Drop me a pm if you need any more punctuation

41 - 60 of 194 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.