GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Here you go mate . ,, , , . . . .! . ! ! ., . ,.,., ,,., . . , , , , ,! ?? !!. , , . .

Should be enough there for a few weeks, feel free to use them in your sentences.

Drop me a pm if you need any more punctuation
:clap: perfect time for me to sleep now with a funny ending.

·
Registered
680 Posts
£260,000!!!.........for a car that...

1. Failed to reach its "touted" power output.
2. Not been anywhere near a drag strip, when it was constantly hyped up as the next Record Breaker.
3. Broke after its first serious outing (Marham).

Good luck to the buyer who shells out that money, am sure someone with more money than taste will buy it.
:)

·
Registered
984 Posts
I just not a fan of all this "hey look at my impressive technology" Yes it is an impressive car but just not for me. I like it raw and old school. And to not sell my sole to buy a part, its bad enough already.
I disagree with that view point. When the R32 GTR was launched it had the best technology for its time. HICAS, 4WD system ect ect.

I am a big fan of the R32, in my opinion its the best one.

But I think the GTR is an iconic car. Nissan has shown the world that you dont need 100k to own a supercar.

I personally think the R33 got too fat and round, but thats my personal opinion.

Anyway, lets all love the 3 letter badge. GTR

:smokin:

·
Registered
249 Posts
£260k ? OMG........... I think SVM are looking to charge someone their R&D time on a 2009 motor albeit with loads of expensive bolt ons, im sure you could buy a new one and the necessary's for half that cost !

Personally I can't see anyone coughing up that kind of cash, but I know SVM have invested a lot of time and effort into the car, so good luck with the sale !

·
Registered
83 Posts
Has SVM actually completed there block r&d yet how can they be building engines and selling cars to customers with hulk spec turbos after there recent block issues?

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Has SVM actually completed there block r&d yet how can they be building engines and selling cars to customers with hulk spec turbos after there recent block issues?
Simple problem solved. As the car is a 2009 it will still be under warranty.

If you have an mechanical issue, just put it back to standard and pop to your local Nissan HPC.

Glad to help....

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Soooooooooooooooooooo

The mobile no for Amar on ph is different to the one I have, but De Godfather is his old username on here. Kev has been quiet due to a family illness, but it is odd that it's not advertised on here. Maybe not the target market?
the phone numbers on PH adverts are altered by "phone safe"

·
Registered
83 Posts
Simple problem solved. As the car is a 2009 it will still be under warranty.

If you have an mechanical issue, just put it back to standard and pop to your local Nissan HPC.

Glad to help....
UK Nissan warranty covers sleeved blocks. :clap::D:clap:

·
Registered
760 Posts
Yes. Average spelling ability these days is poor. To be fair though, at least those confusing their theres with their theirs are trying. Not far from here I regularly see a poster use mt8 instead of m8. That I find really offensive.

·
Premium Member
5,040 Posts
Yes. Average spelling ability these days is poor. To be fair though, at least those confusing their theres with their theirs are trying. Not far from here I regularly see a poster use mt8 instead of m8. That I find really offensive.
:chuckle: "m8" is not a real word!

It has become completely commonplace to say "I could of" instead of "I could have" or "I could've" nowadays.

I also think some people need to look up the meaning of "literally", as in "I literally laughed my head off". Really? Your head fell off? How did you manage to type that then? :runaway:

Back on topic, I'm surprised Amar hasn't popped on here to comment.

61 - 80 of 194 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.