GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Jap Show Finale is on Sunday 29th September. Once again we have managed to book the best possible stand. We will be right up against the track on the hard standing.

If you would like to attend and bring your Stagea, Skyline or GTR along please get a ticket now. The ticket automatically gets you a car pass for the stand.

Non Members tickets are here: http://gtroc.org/shop/events/japshow-finale-non-member-ticket/

GTROC Members tickets are here:

Once paid please add your name to the list below.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1. Team Preston
2. Team Harris
3. Team Grinham
4. Team Hatch
5. Team Walker
6. Team Crowe
7. Team Roper
8. Team Banner
9. Jeff Ludgate

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Just to let you all know, the best link for buying tickets is this one :

GTROC Events Page

However, if as a paid GTROC Member you log into the website first and then click the link, the Members priced tickets will appear as well as the non members.

These are who have paid currently according to the online shop :

GTROC STAND 2019

1. Gary.P
  2. Andrew.H
  3. Andrew.H – Torques
  4. Andy.W
  5. Tony.C
  6. Tim.R
  7. Eric.B

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi
Never been to such and event but have registered and I note my name appears on the list. Will I get tickets sent to me nearer the date?

Thanks

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Ludders will email everyone nearer the time in regards to instructions and tickets, but yes you will get them nearer the time ***x1f642;

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
I had a few drinks Saturday evening and wasn***8217;t sure I***8217;d go. 6.30 came round in the morning and I scrapped myself out of my pit. Although it rained and eventually the strip was closed; it was not a bad day.
I managed to see serk***8217;s R32GTR which ran an impressive 9.17 second fist pass. (Well done)
Not all bad! Anybody have any pictures please share.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had a few drinks Saturday evening and wasn’t sure I’d go. 6.30 came round in the morning and I scrapped myself out of my pit. Although it rained and eventually the strip was closed; it was not a bad day.
I managed to see serk’s R32GTR which ran an impressive 9.17 second fist pass. (Well done)
Not all bad! Anybody have any pictures please share.
That was a great run by Serk. I thought his car was superb!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts