GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to owning my 35 but have had performance cars for as long as I can remember and one thing I look for in a garage that will be it's keeper is fastidious attention to detail and of course that all important 'customer service/experience.'

In as much knowing that the proprietor shares the same passion as me for 'my car,' they will not try their luck and rip me off, most importantly they will go the extra mile in offering credible advice and where necessary, hold back some of my enthusiasm to do everything at once, a tall order to find??

When I took the car on I did so knowing that I would probably have travel to find the above from the usual suspects, so it was music to my ears that Litchfield's had entrusted Sly a Nissan Master Technician local to me that would extend their reach to London and South East.

So I call him up and we arrange a meet, the facilities are on a secure industrial park with on site security, I know this as I asked a patrol where the unit was. OK I got a little carried away and got lost, you'll understand this when you go there as the site is based on a couple of miles of lovely smooth straights and raised curves interlinked with a series of roundabouts, perfect!

So all looks good, finally reign myself in and pull into Sly's unit which is well spec'd and laid out, meet a fellow member who uses him for the same reason for me, local, and who goes on to say he wouldn't go any where else.

Finally meet Sly and immediately feel at ease, genuinely nice guy with accolades, certificates and qualifications to boot. I can understand why Litchfield's took there time in choosing the right man for the job. There's nothing that's too much trouble despite me probably asking a few typical newbie and no doubt mundane questions.

I can't recommend Kaizer/Sly enough. If you want a master class for your pride and joy go there, you'll get first rate service that doesn't break the bank. Full stop!!

·
Registered
907 Posts
I was recently at kaizer met sly once and must agree great chap and great service. I ended up getting lost on the way there with all the roundabouts but thankfully sly found me and led the way. I will be returning there in the future once my warranty runs out.

·
Registered
737 Posts
I was recently at kaizer met sly once and must agree great chap and great service. I ended up getting lost on the way there with all the roundabouts but thankfully sly found me and led the way. I will be returning there in the future once my warranty runs out.
Sly is the best, have only used him for two years , and wouldn't use anyone else!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts