·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Opened this in anticipation of all your photographs for this event :clap:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Great show,nice to meet nismoman and check out his car, lots of interest it's an awesome machine.
Nice to catch up with you too Paul.
:thumbsup:

·
Vendor
12,612 Posts
I'll try to get pictures up but we have posted a lot on our facebook page.

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll try to get pictures up but we have posted a lot on our facebook page.
I have an influx coming tonight to post up so don't panic peeps!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Lancaster Insurance Classic Car Show.

I would like to say thank you to Shaun and Eamonn for bringing the GT1 and Dave W for bringing the epic 1971 Skyline to the Show and showing how well the GTROC can show off their classic cars.
Without doubt the stand was one of the busiest at the show for spectators asking questions and photographing all three cars in equal measure.
It is difficult to describe the onslaught of spectators on Saturday and I admire the stamina of all who worked their feet off during the three days.
I would also like to thank Sidepipe for attending the stand and helping during his time at the show.
I would have to say it was one of the most enthusiastic shows we have done so well done to the Team.

·
Vendor
12,612 Posts
a few pictures, will upload more soon.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Have to say that all three cars on the stand were stunning in their own ways. It was great to finally get to see Shaun's car in the flesh - it really is a beast and an impressive piece of engineering ( as much for what it isn't as what it is! )

Also think that I fell in love with Dave's... pity I wouldn't be able to afford it when it's done :bawling:

Big thanks to Ross and the guys for putting up with me for most of Friday... :clap:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts