GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Great time yesterday, some lovely cars there.
Stand outs for me:

Pauls silver r34, a credit to a great tuner, tweenie rob. Great condition, and lovely history. Luv r34's, maybe one day get.

Adio r35 black, what a project, you've built a great car, great deals on ebay.

Gordon, standard for how long, let the monster breath.

Simply mo, what a great character, great story's, whatt a great rep for gtr owners club.

Chris, what a mad car you've got, what's the torque on those nuts again.

Stu aka goldie, new aero looks good, enough aero now, just right.:bowdown1:

Other great guys there, sorry if i've left you out, terribly for names. still great meeting you.
Some nice yank tanks as well.

Sorry I could'nt get to maidstone, bloody traffic.

Finally, great day, great weather, can't wait for the next one.

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Chris, what a mad car you've got, what's the torque on those nuts again.
:chuckle: :chuckle: we cranked them up to 128nM in the end & no worries!
Thank you for coming down, was great to meet you!

Sorry I couldn't get to Maidstone, bloody traffic
Well it was almost doomed from the start as we all got separated on the North Circular but all found each other at the Shell garage! Then we lost one person on the North Circular/M1/M25 which was confirmed on arrival at Thurrock Services on the M25 :eek:

Then we all just about made it over the bridge and through the tolls and approaching the M20 turn off they just closed it due to an large accident! So we all got caught in traffic, finally got on the A20, stuck behind slow vehicles and idiot drivers before getting back on the M20 further up! However we were nearly an hour late to the venue to then be waved on to an overflow spot as the main area was full :(

:mad: :rolleyes:

Never mind ... the hardcore of us then went to Maidstone Services for coffee & golden arches to the early hours!

SO ...

A huge thank you to EVERYONE who came to the last GTROC London Meet of this year. A huge display of Skylines and GTRs for all to see, some lovely people and a great atmosphere. Thank you to SHIFTED ONLINE, Matt from NISSAN LONDON WEST and other guests for joining us and to SIMPLYMO for his work as GTROC London Rep this year :)

If I missed anyone you know we all love you :bowdown1: :chuckle:

Next meet will be April 2015 :runaway: :chuckle:

Photographers ... pictures below please ...

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
Stacks of photos at the Ace, courtesy of Maureen, but still suffering from some nasty bug - will post some pics soon.

Anyway, a superb final meet with great cars and even greater company.:thumbsup:
Nice pics via Kriss and everyone seems to be there so here's just a few random group shots:-

·
***S. Maestro***
892 Posts
A massive thank you to EVERYONE that turned up to the last official london meet of the year...from the regulars to the newbies, from Shifted online and Delta Pixels to Matt @ Nissan London west, thanks for making it a great turnout...

Great cars, great people, great atmosphere...it was a perfect way to end the official meets.
special thanks to Paul for bringing down the 34...I haven't seen my sister car in years, brought back great memories mate.

Also got some interest in getting the London crew meets going
GT-R Register - Official Nissan Skyline and GTR Owners Club forum - GTROC London Crew

will look into it and maybe sort something out for late oct/early November...also pm me if you have any ideas.

cheers again to everyone that turned up and made it a great meet.
mo

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
How about a trip to nawaab, it's only a few mins down the road (only been to the Manchester one and it's excellent)???

·
***S. Maestro***
892 Posts
How about a trip to nawaab, it's only a few mins down the road (only been to the Manchester one and it's excellent)???
I have never been...sounds good.
thinking about either starting a whatsapp or line app grp for the London crew, a way to communicate a lot quicker and easier...what you all think?

I prefer line app...anon, greater features and free.
whatsapp...you have to pay after a year and mobile numbers are known.

both can be downloaded from play store or itunes

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
I'm only on WhatsApp but I can give the other one a go (never been charged for WhatsApp yet)

·
***S. Maestro***
892 Posts
I'm only on WhatsApp but I can give the other one a go (never been charged for WhatsApp yet)
after a year it charges you a pound or something...mehhh
on line app...it goes by user id not phone number.
my line id is mimms.uk
different from user name (mimms)....go to settings to set id

only positive thing for whatsapp is you can send larger video files...but everything else is better on line app

·
Registered
468 Posts
What a great meeting,best turn out of any ace cafe meeting that I've been to. Nice to see a couple of fellow R34 owners turn up:chuckle:
Now the important question, has the gtroc photographer been kindnapped?

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
What a great meeting,best turn out of any ace cafe meeting that I've been to. Nice to see a couple of fellow R34 owners turn up:chuckle:
Now the important question, has the gtroc photographer been kindnapped?
I think he must have been.

So, here's one of our favorite cars, courtesy of Maureen, taken after I removed the fly:-

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
I will send a hassling email to the club photographer later :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Some pics

Was a great day a big turn out, friendly faces. :cool:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
Yet more good pics below. Thanks.:thumbsup:

Once again all marques were present with the appearance of rareish 34s. We don't need Mo's long lost 34 anymore.:chuckle:

·
***S. Maestro***
892 Posts
Yet more good pics below. Thanks.:thumbsup:

Once again all marques were present with the appearance of rareish 34s. We don't need Mo's long lost 34 anymore.:chuckle:

cheers mate.
:mad:

great pics all

1 - 20 of 20 Posts