GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Im winding him up, just trying to get him to keep the car as he is not allowed to sell it, his in a contract so cant be braking it now otherwise Mo is coming to get him.lol.

You know what i mean dont you Giles?

T

·
Registered
886 Posts
I think you should keep yours Tony. Get your priorities right - what do you need a house for. Just have the best looking car at the welfare shelter.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I think you should keep yours Tony. Get your priorities right - what do you need a house for. Just have the best looking car at the welfare shelter.
I already do have the best car at the shelter, thats the problem, so not really in a position to be buying an even faster one now...lol.

T

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Yeah ... great first post mate & if you read the thread properly you'd know who to speak to in regards to the car ...

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 · (Edited)
As the advert says, give Ozz @ Harlow Jap Auto's a call as he's dealing with the sale.

Harlow Jap Autos Ltd

It should be available to view towards the end next week if you're interested, two other viewings arranged already I believe.

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
The car's having a photo shoot tomorrow for a well known JDM site....so I'll have to drive it one more time :runaway:

Speedy, please do one of your "ace cafe" rain dances !!!

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Difficult dude, difficult as I normally can only invoke the gods once the clocks go forward ...

This may require the sacrifice of two family buckets of KFC & a coach load of chavs. Not hopeful but I can only try :chuckle:

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Well the rain held off until the end of the shoot :

CAR FEATURE>> MEETING A LEGEND: THE DRAG-R II - Speedhunters

I really wanted the car to go to an enthusiast/GTROC member who would love it and appreciate it for what it is but after a few let downs, it will be going up on Pistonheads & other sites next week.

Was weird to drive it again and despite giving me a sad reminder of a missing friend, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it a little. If nothing more, it's made me realize that I'm not going to be giving this car away for silly money...if it doesn't sell then it'll be going back into long term storage.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Put it into storage unless you need the money, that way you'll give me time to save up for it :D

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Well the rain held off until the end of the shoot :
Your welcome ... invoice is on the way :thumbsup:

Superb on the feature though dude, well done.

·
Registered
26,455 Posts
Best of luck with the sale

Was a nice read

Spoke to "fly" the maxpower photographer when we met at the auto salon

Was good to chat & get his impression of it :)

41 - 60 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.